Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

Nope.

Unless you can cancel that, lose the NRD. And re order it to get the 25%, which would be pointless and I think it's kinda sold out/wait list last time I checked.

That's what I figured. Oh well, just glad I got him:yess:

Anyone who is already a member get a cancellation e-mail yet for an in stock product?

I wanted to purchase multiple items on a new account (my friend), but the NRD screws it up. I'm assuming you can't make multiple purchases.

I'm just wondering if I try to use this on something that has a NRD and they cancel my order, will I still get charged the NRD?

I purchased the Tony Stark last night, which had the NRD. Luckily I was able to cancel it via SSC live chat. No fees since I hadn't been charged the NRD yet. Didn't want to take any chances since I'm not a new member. Hope it works out for the rest of you!

Anyone who is already a member get a cancellation e-mail yet for an in stock product?

I wanted to purchase multiple items on a new account (my friend), but the NRD screws it up. I'm assuming you can't make multiple purchases.

My guess is if they catch this glitch before they receive a lot of orders they may contemplate honoring the coupon as a gesture of good will but they have every right to cancel them because the fine print says new customers. I am surprised the code is still up at this point.

If they do cancel the orders, I am pretty sure you will get back your NRD and Flex Fees there would be no reason to punish loyal customers also they would probably have to give it back anyway due to legal issues.

How 'new' is new though?

From what I get from SSC chat is they consider new as a customer that has never ordered anything from them yet. Most anyone that signs up, usually does so in conjunction with an order though.
So if you have signed up, but haven't ordered anything yet, you should be good.

I just ordered the Diecast Mark XVII via live chat and I was clearly told that any orders placed by customers with existing or previous orders using the AVENGER code will not be honored. You must have a new account and have never ordered from them.

Q:What happens if a existing account/customer uses the discount code?

A:the coupon will be removed per the terms and conditions and the customer will be contacted

Q:Will the order be cancelled or just the discount?

A:we will give the option to proceed with the order without the discount

Q:If its not wished to fullfil the order without the discount will the customer lose the NRD?

A:no

Doesn't seem to work on the MK 42, does on the Patriot though.

Does this work if I already have a sideshow account, but never ordered something before?

Well if my order gets cancelled, so be it. As long as I get my NRD back, I'm fine.

Hmm. Not working for me on the mk42 an I am doing it with an email and my wife's name. Oh well.

Edit: Didn't work for Mk42 but it did work for Tony. Not 100% sure on the value of that figure but I do love it for just over $200 bucks. I guess I can always PO mk42 sometime in the next 9 months or get the PPS if not.

Last edited:

Hi guys,

We are manually going through and checking all the orders to verify that all the orders meet the T&Cs of the promotion. If there are any orders that do not qualify, will contact you. Thanks for understanding!

Back