Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

I created a new account and the Mark XLII is not available for the discount?! Isn't this supposed to work on a pre-orders as long as you are a new customer?

Sideshow Christina: It can be redeemed on any instock or pre-order item but cannot be combined with any other promotions such as free domestic shipping. Also there is a $100 minimum purchase required.

Why doesn't the Mark XLII qualify for the discount?

So even if the discount works now its getting canceled later for existing customers?

It's unhealthily tempting to do that. Skip Tony and the XLII and get the Batmobile.

F Sideshow. They suck anyway. I'll never order from them again.

Discount works on the powerpose XLII ...Can't believe it works on Iron Patriot and not Mark XLII...this sucks...

It works on excising accounts I just used it on mine to per-ordered commander shep. saved 87 bucks this is sweet hopefully it works if not no worries they won't take any money!

It works on excising accounts I just used it on mine to per-ordered commander shep. saved 87 bucks this is sweet hopefully it works if not no worries they won't take any money!

It won't. They'll cancel/adjust your order later.

They do explicitly say it might work on existing accounts but it won't be honored.

They do explicitly say it might work on existing accounts but it won't be honored.

:exactly: Read the fine print

Coupon code AVENGER is only good on Pre-Order and In-Stock products until May 7th, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time). AVENGER coupon code can only be used by brand new Sideshow account holders and cannot be applied to a guest account or former Sideshow Account holder orders, even if checkout allows it. See complete terms and conditions on our site at: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=38739 Having trouble applying your coupon code to an item you're interested in? Please call our customer service department at 1-805-214-2146 before the coupon code expires for assistance!

Well then they just don't get to have my money no big deal. I like Shep. but I am not dieing to have him.

Well as I stated before, this is ****, but SSC can butter my nuts, because my Woman who has her own Card and her own address signed up for me and I am getting Tony Stark set for $219.
I was going to pass on it because I already have BD and standard Mark7, IP, and Hulk on PO, but with 80 bucks off I am in. This kind of deal ain't coming around again anytime soon. With the price of the original mech test going at 500 and up, I would be stupid to not get this set for 219.
Still think it is just typical SSC offering such obscure and limited use codes.

Well then they just don't get to have my money no big deal. I like Shep. but I am not dieing to have him.

Yeah, I just wonder if they'll take the NRD no matter what? They clearly state that they will charge the Flexpay Cancellation fee (which IS the NRD) whether a customer or Sideshow cancels the order. So I wonder if the NRD is the same way? I don't see it explicitly stated, but that'd be my worry. I'm all set to order 4 IM alcoves for 25% off - items I wouldn't have ordered otherwise... but can't because Sideshow won't extend the offer to existing customers.

I get it... I really do... they have to figure in how many people will actually use this when making these. And they are willing to be out some money to capture new customers. But the rest of us, they figure they already have us and know we'd use it... so they won't extend the offer. But even understanding the logic... it's hard not to be annoyed by it.

Back