Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

Well the good news is, it works on the $8,499 life size Mk 42.

Save $2,125!

So what has to be different to make this work? I have a different name and address but it would still be my card with my name...is that going to work?

Any modern retail database will let you cross-check name, billing address, address, card number, etc. and eliminate duplicates pretty easily.

Man, Sideshow is getting to be like Comcast cable, only deals for the newbies!

Longtime and loyal customers be damned! :(

I don't get why folks are so angry. Sideshow didn't have to offer any discounts at all. This is a ploy to try to get more new customers, so the coupon is set up to do just that.

I lost count of the number of $20-25 off coupons that have been thrown around for the past few months.

I just tried it on the Mark 42 Diecast, doesn't work for me.

Sorry!

The code 'AVENGER,' is not able to be applied to your order.

If you were adding a Gift Code, please make sure the item(s) in your cart is eligible for Gift Card use. This is indicated by a Gift Card icon on the product page, below the product price. An eligible product search feature is also accessible by following the Gift Card banner on our home page. If you are still having issues with your code, please make sure you qualify for the terms of the code usage. You can only use one one code per promotion, so perhaps you have already taken advantage of this offer with a different code.

If you were adding a coupon code, please make sure your item qualifies for the rules of the code use.

I just tried it on the Mark 42 Diecast, doesn't work for me.

Sorry!

The code 'AVENGER,' is not able to be applied to your order.

If you were adding a Gift Code, please make sure the item(s) in your cart is eligible for Gift Card use. This is indicated by a Gift Card icon on the product page, below the product price. An eligible product search feature is also accessible by following the Gift Card banner on our home page. If you are still having issues with your code, please make sure you qualify for the terms of the code usage. You can only use one one code per promotion, so perhaps you have already taken advantage of this offer with a different code.

If you were adding a coupon code, please make sure your item qualifies for the rules of the code use.
I got the same message too. I was excited about getting the discount, now just disappointed.

So is it not possible to place one order with more than one pre-order item in it? Every time I try to order multiple pre-order items, it tells me that only one NRD item is allowed per order? Why would that be the case if I want to pay for two things at once?

Looks like my brother will be ordering the Iron Patriot :yess:

used on IM3 Tony Stark. been a member since Jan. If they dont take my money will just wait for another coupon lol.

So stupid...don't send me an email if it doesn't apply to me.

Where do you guys register for these coupon code emails?

Damn, I dont want my mom to know how much I spend on these collectibles....

work for me!!!! Thank you!!! I get the gantry for $270.00!!! :)

I used it on a full sized endo..jokes on me if it works!!!

Back