Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

So in other words, Sideshow wont give its loyal, repeat customers a deal. This is pretty upsetting.

Last edited:

This coupon will not work for old customers. I've been with Sideshow for 8 years -- I just called, I can't use it.

Dang it.

Got a feeling my other half will become a fan of Sideshow tomorrow as well :wink1:

Whats the rule on having a 'new' account? Do you have to have a different house/billing address?

I was thinking about having my wife sign up to use it, but isn't there some issue with having more than one account with the same address, regardless of name/cc on the account?

Cot damn it....i had my wife create an account for thebd mk vii

In the past, people who have tried to bypass the rule limiting the number of exclusives you can buy, by creating second accounts with the same address, have been denied. Not sure why it would be any different now.

Also, it's not exactly a scam if the coupon rules state that you can't use the code. :dunno

^^^ No one seems to know, or is willing to answer.

I imagine they don't have that sophisticated a surveillance system for toys. Probably dings only same card + same address situations. Change your card and your addy to a friend, neighbor or your grandparents and you're likely good.

My mom just became a fan of SSC and saved $77 on Iron Patriot. $232 for a $310 diecast figure. NOT BAD!

Sideshow Collectibles: bringing together families from now til May 7th. :yess::1-1:

So if I can get my girlfriend to sign up and use her address, and her CC, then I am all good right? Meets all there **** requirements?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

To create an additional account, you must have a different name, address and payment type. And they all must match.
Yeah, my wife legitimately wanted to order me something on her own before, and wasn't allowed to because we had the same address.

Doesn't work on the XLII again? I'd of created a different account if it did.

I've been a customer since 2005, so this is a no go for me

I find these things annoying. Thanks for being a customer! You get nothing! They should at least give existing customers a 10% off discount at the VERY LEAST when they do things like this.

I was a new SSC customer with PO of IP, and all they gave me was a lousy welcome coupon that I can only use on **** they can't sell. This is why I have ordered my HT's for years from BBTS. I only ordered IP because it sold out on PO from BBTS fast.
I am going to get around this crap offer, and get my 80 bucks off Tony Stark set. Butter my nuts SSC, with your new customer ****.:nana:

Sideshow is retarded. If anything this should be for Customers of 3 or more years.

Back