Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing SS isn’t a 911 call center.

“Hi this is fred anything I can help you with before I pass you on to the 911 operator”
LOL. Or a suicide prevention hotline. "This is Jack. Don't kill yourself buddy. I am so in danger of dropping below 90% approval and an 11% conversion rate."

Last edited:
This could potentially be quite a bit of work for a maximum amount of $3.50 (at a time) that can only be spent in one place. Ridiculous.
I'm not sure, but doesn't California have a minimum wage for employees? Cause technically this is SSC employing them, even if the payment isn't actual money. Oh just checked, California has a minimum wage of $14/hr. So technically this is illegal if they are getting less than $14 RP/hr right?

I'm not sure, but doesn't California have a minimum wage for employees? Cause technically this is SSC employing them, even if the payment isn't actual money. Oh just checked, California has a minimum wage of $14/hr. So technically this is illegal if they are getting less than $14 RP/hr right?
No. Not if they're considered an "independent contractor" or an “exempt employee”.

Is that a Sideshow policy?

To my knowledge, California Wage & Hour Laws don't mention anything about "superfans" anywhere.
There's a list of states from where people are eligible to sign up to work for small rewards incentives as a "superfan." California is one of the states NOT on it. It seems obvious that Sideshow is able to get around several California employment laws by just not letting people from California (and other states with similar laws like Oregon and Maryland) into the program.

There's a list of states from where people are eligible to sign up to work for small rewards incentives as a "superfan." California is one of the states NOT on it. It seems obvious that Sideshow is able to get around several California employment laws by just not letting people from California (and other states with similar laws like Oregon and Maryland) into the program.
Do you have a link? I'd be interested in reading about that.

Do you have a link? I'd be interested in reading about that.

The ibbu site states the following:

To become an ibbü expert, you need to meet the following requirements:

• Age 18 and over
  • Be a resident of one of the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY or Canada (note that you can only apply for the missions that match your residency)
  • Be fluent/proficient in a language required in the mission
  • Pass the quiz and show that you have a deep understanding/knowledge of products or services offered by the company mission that you are applying to

I had no idea what an "ibbü expert" was. :lol

After reading through their website I can see where that type of work would be great for someone who works from home or wants part-time income.

I take it that Sideshow is partnering with ibbü? I missed anything regarding them having their customers/"superfans" working customer service for reward points or whatever.

I had no idea what an "ibbü expert" was. :lol

After reading through their website I can see where that type of work would be great for someone who works from home or wants part-time income.

I take it that Sideshow is partnering with ibbü? I missed anything regarding them having their customers/"superfans" working customer service for reward points or whatever.

This is the ibbu link to become a 'Sideshow Superfan':

https://landing.ibbu.com/sideshow

Payment is in reward points only.

This is the ibbu link to become a 'Sideshow Superfan':

https://landing.ibbu.com/sideshow

Payment is in reward points only.
Thanks for posting the link. :duff

I'd be interested in the number of people who apply for this. Some people take reward points seriously as evidenced in this thread. :chase :monkey3

Is there an event happening tomorrow? Autumn just posted about a Trivial Cahoots happening at 2 PM tomorrow.

Back