Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul Hernandez
Admin
XhRw7cPKQHo.png

+1
https://www.facebook.com/groups/590...VowkKCJbEXEDn-vz9FTOcXMHazqkjZqFE&__tn__=R]-R

Im sorry they are upset. However, we do have more people getting rewards now who are actively and semi-actively participating in the shows/games. We'll never make everyone happy no matter what we do but so far this system has made more people happy then previously
😊
What a crock of ****, everyone was happy before they started changing rewards. Nobody is happy with this system apart for Sideshow bootlickers.

Im sorry they are upset. However, we do have more people getting rewards now who are actively and semi-actively participating in the shows/games. We'll never make everyone happy no matter what we do but so far this system has made more people happy then previously
😊

Paul Hernandez
Uhhhh... tell that to the 700 people that didn't get anything during the last game. LOL What a joke.

Steve Nahra

T8cd_N1dAsv.png

· 2 hrs ·

The code groups are whining again. What did I miss this time?

Paul Hernandez
Admin
XhRw7cPKQHo.png

+1
https://www.facebook.com/groups/590...VowkKCJbEXEDn-vz9FTOcXMHazqkjZqFE&__tn__=R]-R

😊

Paul Hernandez
Admin
XhRw7cPKQHo.png

+1
Tyler Griffin Understandable but we (Sideshow) are also on operating hours so Mon-Fri is the most doable for us as well. Mon-Fri shows and events also let everyone at least anticipate and plan. Look im sorry your work schedule doesn't allow flexibility during the week (tell your boss i said to be cool and let you watch shows) but we have THOUSANDS of people to account for. I think this system allows you better odds. We put out detailed schedules and let everyone know whats happening. The old system only granted you minutes to claim rewards and also sometimes crashed the site adding to frustration. Sorry for your frustration man but this new system has given soooo many new people the opportunity to claim some rewards. We'll never stop trying to make everyone happy I promise.
❤

And yet the only rewards that they handed out was during a random, UNSCHEDULED stream. These ass clowns really should get their excuses straight before they go spouting off.

They just did a $2 lottery for the Cobbled Cosplay.
Yeah, I was busy checking out my third party Crossbones figure that arrived from Hong Kong faster than Sideshow delivers stuff to me from California. Oh, and it was double boxed and the shipping was free. I'll try to manage without that extra $2. :lol

I forgot about the Cobbled Cosplay.

Was too engrossed watching Raiders of the Lost Ark. :slap

(It's Dragon in Dreams' fault for bringing out a new Afrika Korps figure).

I forgot about the Cobbled Cosplay.

Was too engrossed watching Raiders of the Lost Ark. :slap

(It's Dragon in Dreams' fault for bringing out a new Afrika Korps figure).
One does not simply just watch Cobbled Cosplay, you just don't watch it. LOL.

It's not like the $2 cobbled cosplay lottery was for everyone. I think it was for something like 200 people. It was definitely less than half of the people voting.

Back