Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I thought for sure they would've had something during the wrap up. I totally missed the show.
Yeah, their big announcement was a stupid program where you can volunteer to be a Sideshow expert to help other customers with questions and be compensated with Sideshow rewards. I was getting so sarcastic with my comments I was amazed they didn’t ban me lol.

yeah I thought for sure they would've had something during the wrap up. I totally missed the show.

Your own schedule

Advise online shoppers whenever you're available during the day, evening or weekends!

Smart rewards, fast

Chat wherever and whenever you want!
Earn rewards for different actions and redeem them with Sideshow!
Only condition: get 90% positive reviews from the visitors you assist and maintain a 11% conversion rate.
Breakdown:

• closed conversation Monday-Friday 6 AM-6 PM PT: 15 points
  • closed conversation Monday-Friday 6PM-6 AM PT or weekend: 25 points
  • 5 satisfaction score: 25 points
  • 4 satisfaction score: 15 points
  • sale: 10 points

So now you have to work to get reward points?
No, additional reward points are just the enticement they're using to try to get people to do their jobs for them. Probably the brainchild of some consultant that they hired. There should still be rewards via the contests & lotteries during their online events. Well, except for the one that just finished lol...

Holy crap is that for real :rotfl

If I was a current SS employee I would start getting my resume ready lol

It does sound pretty dodgy.

With Sideshow paying out in reward points it's like the mine owners who used to pay their workers in tokens, or company scrip, which could only be spent in the company's own shops, thereby clawing back part of their outlay on wages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_scrip

Your own schedule

Advise online shoppers whenever you're available during the day, evening or weekends!

Smart rewards, fast

Chat wherever and whenever you want!
Earn rewards for different actions and redeem them with Sideshow!
Only condition: get 90% positive reviews from the visitors you assist and maintain a 11% conversion rate.
Breakdown:

• closed conversation Monday-Friday 6 AM-6 PM PT: 15 points
  • closed conversation Monday-Friday 6PM-6 AM PT or weekend: 25 points
  • 5 satisfaction score: 25 points
  • 4 satisfaction score: 15 points
  • sale: 10 points
This could potentially be quite a bit of work for a maximum amount of $3.50 (at a time) that can only be spent in one place. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back