Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else by chance sometimes get annoyed at the barrage of timed/timer tweets from sideshow (usually 12pm, sometimes 3pm or 4pm, and other specific hours)? Mobile notifications sometimes going off for almost 15 seconds straight, lol

giphy.gif

I came in at 122.

Had to guess everything because I hardly know anything about Harry Potter.
Same, I have watched a few of the films, but know almost nothing about the series as a whole. The questions I did get right were pure guesses! :LOL:

Just got a $20 off coupon from a recent order instead of the usual $25. Also expires in one week instead of the usual two weeks.

Just got a $20 off coupon from a recent order instead of the usual $25. Also expires in one week instead of the usual two weeks.
What's eligible? Last time I got one of those it was a small list of eligible items, but actually some good, newly-listed pre order items. Unfortunately the one figure I was itching to get, TLS Rey, was not on the list. And by the last couple of days that the coupon was good for, that list had dwindled significantly.

What's eligible? Last time I got one of those it was a small list of eligible items, but actually some good, newly-listed pre order items. Unfortunately the one figure I was itching to get, TLS Rey, was not on the list. And by the last couple of days that the coupon was good for, that list had dwindled significantly.
Similar to that in 1/6 so I ended up ordering the new Rambo.

Back