Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a $20 off coupon from a recent order instead of the usual $25. Also expires in one week instead of the usual two weeks.
They keep squeezing us and squeezing us....
I received a $25 one that expires tomorrow afternoon. It's good for most HTs (including the latest releases like Shang-Chi), but the one I wanted to pull the trigger on (IG-11) isn't eligible. Unless something else drops tonight I'll probably order Shang-Chi.

They keep squeezing us and squeezing us....

1qst.gif

is that an exploding garbage pail kid?

I hate the changes to the order reward codes. They were a large reason why I’ve been on a treadmill as a Sideshow customer. I’ve had about 12 things I’ve been waiting to get under pre-order with a code. When I realized the last two codes weren’t going to get me what I wanted, I promptly placed half a dozen pre-orders through retailers outside of Sideshow. I‘m going to end up buying only two to three things through Sideshow instead of twelve because they want to be stingy with 25 bucks.

Sure, they forced me to order Marty through them. But then I turned around and ordered Doc from a different site. I don’t understand a reward system that is just random ******** and doesn’t encourage your best customers to stay with you at all. Really silly of them to lose business that way.

Back