Crimson Guard Troopers at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people keep calling the red masked Trooper Scarface? I get the character reference but *all* Troopers in the Marvel comics had red masks and yellow harnesses.

Thing too is we don't even know if it will be "scarface" (trooper with facial scar). Could be just a "red trooper".

Thing too is we don't even know if it will be "scarface" (trooper with facial scar). Could be just a "red trooper".

Yep, which would make more business sense on behalf of SSC since it would allow for troop building and higher sales. Doesn't mean he won't come with an extra Scarface head (possibly the exclusive) but I think a generic red masked comic trooper is more likely. I know I'd like to buy two or three .

Yep, which would make more business sense on behalf of SSC since it would allow for troop building and higher sales. Doesn't mean he won't come with an extra Scarface head (possibly the exclusive) but I think a generic red masked comic trooper is more likely. I know I'd like to buy two or three .

Because so far they've followed likenesses perfectly in line with the old Hasbro comics, right? :lol Whether he is or isn't, point is, you know who we're referring to when the name is mentioned. And if it turns out that it's not Scarface, it's nothing a hot scalpel and some pink paint won't fix. :naughty

Back