Crimson Guard Troopers at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wanting to see a Joe at SDCC.

comicthrone.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Hopefully SS doesn't stray at all from the original design. It's perfect. I'm definitely getting two if they look like the 80's figure.

Yup, I hope they are as close to the original figure as possible.

I think all these high hopes will be crushed at SDCC, in 18 months weve seen 4 real figures, what are the odds they give us at least 2 at one shot???

I think all these high hopes will be crushed at SDCC, in 18 months weve seen 4 real figures, what are the odds they give us at least 2 at one shot???

I think the odds are pretty good. They'll need to create hype for the line at SDCC to keep it from getting swallowed by all the other crap (used loosely, not literally) and two Joes would do just that.

I think the odds are pretty good. They'll need to create hype for the line at SDCC to keep it from getting swallowed by all the other crap (used loosely, not literally) and two Joes would do just that.

Yeah, I think 2-3 is a real chance @ SDCC. Along with a couple SW, 1-2 from Indy, LOTR Dio/PF, etc.

accountants huh? thats one of the worst backstories ever...but they look bad ass.

The original filecard words it better. It emphasizes them as elite shock troops who are required to pursue a degree in law or accounting to become an official member of the Guard (as opposed to "accountants with guns".)

Its funny I always thought "siegies" was a fan-made term.

crimsong.jpg

The original filecard words it better. It emphasizes them as elite shock troops who are required to pursue a degree in law or accounting to become an official member of the Guard (as opposed to "accountants with guns".)

Its funny I always thought "siegies" was a fan-made term.

crimsong.jpg

:rock:rock

Something big is going down at SDCC:

From the latest Q&A:

Sideshow will not be attending the G.I. Joe convention in KC, Missouri. We will be exhibiting at San Diego Comic-Con, in a big way!

DUN DUN DUN!

Something big is going down at SDCC:

From the latest Q&A:

DUN DUN DUN!

:woo That is good news all around. Also means we won't have to deal with a stupid Joe con exclusive! So Scarface doesn't look like he will be a exclusive (except perhaps a site exclusive) afterall. I'm just afraid they will pull the "in stock" exclusive variant crap with him like they did with the Dead. A little warning would be nice. I don't like $100 surprises.

Back