Crank 2: High voltage! Omfg badasssary!!! **NFWS RED BAND TRAILER**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy fun but I also like to have a little bit of realism thrown in. In Crank 2 where the news reporter comments about Chev surviving the fall I knew it was going to be so ridiculous to the point I wouldn't enjoy it. The first movie at least held back a little bit until the very end.

Theres only one movie I can say I really hate. And I have a figure from it... :confused:
That doesn't make sense does it. :confused::lol

Needless to say its avp-r and since alien and predator are two of my favorite franchises its hard for me to belive.
I know now when I walk into a cinema not to get excited because after avp-r I sat there for like 20 minutes trying to figure out what happened. My mind was raped in there.

I was asked to leave for the next showing.
I still have nightmares. :monkey4

This was the most NON-SENSICAL, downright DUMBEST, and belligerently INCOHERENT movie I've ever seen...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Crank 2 is uber fun. I just hate what they did to the nurse from the first movie. That, and the living head I could have done without.

Although I did love the fight scene where they get morphed into big Godzilla like characters. It was to show the energy and the heightened factor... it wasn't meant to be real. It was supposed to be fun.

But yeah, there are some parts I could have done without. That is the rudest, most ignorant, belligerent piece of hot mess I ever seen, and I love it for some reason yet I hate it when others have done it before. Weird eh?

This was the most NON-SENSICAL, downright DUMBEST, and belligerently INCOHERENT movie I've ever seen...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well...seeing is how this is a videogame styled movie, and not a comic book styled movie....

Just sayin....

Well...seeing is how this is a videogame styled movie, and not a comic book styled movie....

Just sayin....

As far as content, there's a difference? I don't really play games, but the action was so exagerated and ridiculous, it was pretty cartoony.

As far as content, there's a difference? I don't really play games, but the action was so exagerated and ridiculous, it was pretty cartoony.

Yes. There was power ups, beat downs, boss battles, power moves, cut scenes.....it was a video game come to life.

Saw it last night and it ROCKED THE ^^^^. While I think the first was better, this movie kicked all types of ass. More over-the-top than the first, it was awesome. Bai Ling was HILARIOUS and Amy Smart :love

Saw it last week, enjoyed the hell out of it. It has a definite grindhouse 70's drive in raunchy style. You will get absolutely NOTHING of value from it, and it may actually shed a few IQ points off you after having viewed it, but it is mindless fun at its finest.

Back