Comic Con Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mike said:
My Predictions for Comic-Con Exclusives:

1. Black Suited Spider-Man Mini Bust
2. The Dead 1/6 Figure
3. Star Wars 1/6 Figure
4. LOTR 1/6 Figure
5. Marvel Archive Set
6. MediCom 1/6 Offering

That's very optimistic.

I expect more busts and statues.

The Mike said:
My Predictions for Comic-Con Exclusives:

1. Black Suited Spider-Man Mini Bust
2. The Dead 1/6 Figure
3. Star Wars 1/6 Figure
4. LOTR 1/6 Figure
5. Marvel Archive Set
6. MediCom 1/6 Offering

agree with everything but the the LOTR figure, I think it'll be a diorama & the medicom figure (it'll probably be a vcd)

Karma said:
agree with everything but the the LOTR figure, I think it'll be a diorama

I expect a LOTR 1:6th. I think if it's more likely we'll get a Dio instead of a MA set if they replace anything.

That is unless you know something.

jlcmsu said:
I expect a LOTR 1:6th. I think if it's more likely we'll get a Dio instead of a MA set if they replace anything.

That is unless you know something.

maybe or I could be throwing a curve ball and messing with your minds :lol :emperor

Ya know, i really thought I could sleep early tonight and miss the newsletter but nooooo gotta see what they are gonna have for Comic Con.

BLAH! Soooo... is that Sideous a hunk of plastic...? Or is it an articulated figure? I seem to recall the holo projector chair thingy as being rather large. If it's an articulated figure done up in translucent blue plastics, then that could be signs pointing to a nice Palpatine figure in our future!

- J

there are still some excl.'s that haven't been announced, right?

for now pass on all for me. that's a good thing because 3rd qtr is going to be expensive as it is.

Back