Comic Con Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett said:
Hopefully, the newsletter tonight will drop a few hints.

How many times have we thought that. :rotfl :rotfl I'm not expecting much, so I'll be pleasantly suprised when they do announce something. I'm still hoping for a pic of Gandalf The White PF...but I'm not holding my breath.

Follow the link to Sideshow's Comic-Con news headquarters to find out more information about our plans for the 2007 San Diego Comic-Con International, coming up at the end of July! We will be offering a total of six (6) Comic-Con Exclusives this year, available to newsletter members FIRST, through Priority Pre-Order events for both Attendees and Non-Attendees, so make sure you are in the know about PPO! The complete Con exclusive list will be posted next week, along with the Priority Pre-Order schedule for each item. If you are planning to attend the show, make sure to watch our fun 'Collect-n-Go' video for an explanation of how our Comic-Con exclusive pre-ordering and pick-up works. And if you aren't going to the show, why the heck not?? Believe us, you GOTTA BE THERE!

Can't you people read?

Yeah, I'm not expecting more than one Star Wars 1:6. My initial thought would've been Farmboy Luke w/ Blast Shield Helmet & training remote but since we're already getting an ANH Luke w/ the C4 exclusive, my thoughts drifted to Han.

- J!

jlcmsu said:
I'm pretty sure they said tonight we'd find out what the exclusives are.

I don't remember hearing that. Was it in the last podcast?

EDIT: Just read Loki's reply. :rock

congerking said:
.....I can't read of write, which makes this post special.

Indeed, and by the looks of things grammar isn't your strong suit either. :wacky

:lol :monkey3 :lol

congerking said:

I went against my better judgment, I just knew I would make the monkey cry.

So sorry!
panama_mono_triste.jpg

Originally Posted by jlcmsu
July 25-29

And for the record, my long-running comic and I will have a booth in the Small Press area of Comic Con so come on by at say "Hi!"

You can find the comic at www.piratecovecomic.com and there's over five years of daily updates in the archives section.

And speaking of STAR WARS, we're currently wrapping up a storyline with a "Phantom"-esque duel between two regulars and a hitwoman whose face got scarred in a Raid bug bomb explosion. Dueling with a red pool skimmer, a blue mop handle and a green broom handle.

Wow. My post just became a self-promoting advertisement. Oh well. Everyone needs a little self-promotion now and then. :monkey5

- J!

My Predictions for Comic-Con Exclusives:

1. Black Suited Spider-Man Mini Bust
2. The Dead 1/6 Figure
3. Star Wars 1/6 Figure
4. LOTR 1/6 Figure
5. Marvel Archive Set
6. MediCom 1/6 Offering

Back