Speculation: Hot Toys 2018 OT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On one hand, I want a new Bespin Luke... on the other hand, I feel like the newer one probably wouldn't be as good lol. I only have the Battle Damaged one still, but those two figures are some of HT's best Star Wars figures IMO, even after all this time. Also if they make a new one, I'd have to debate on which I wanted!

HT Maul would be cool like MegaPrime said, but that's not OT.

In terms of OT figures, I want a McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Vader, and Starkiller! None of them will ever happen lol.

Dunno man. Would be cool to see Hot Toys try the bounty hunters. A HT version of x wing luke would be great too.

On one hand, I want a new Bespin Luke... on the other hand, I feel like the newer one probably wouldn't be as good lol. I only have the Battle Damaged one still, but those two figures are some of HT's best Star Wars figures IMO, even after all this time. Also if they make a new one, I'd have to debate on which I wanted!

HT Maul would be cool like MegaPrime said, but that's not OT.

In terms of OT figures, I want a McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Vader, and Starkiller! None of them will ever happen lol.

Dunno man. Would be cool to see Hot Toys try the bounty hunters. A HT version of x wing luke would be great too.

I definitely want them to do a new Bespin Luke. As cool as the first version was, it is unfortunately out of scale with the rest of the Star Wars releases (too tall). I think it's about the same height as Han Solo. I'm not absolutely sure, but I think some people have "fixed" it by making mods that are not too difficult. It would be great if the new version had a removable jacket and Baby Bjorn for Yoda to recreate the Dagobah training scene.

I have the feeling Bespin Han will be a lot like Tarkin.....

We may have a very very long wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was expecting HTs to continue with ROTJ after the Emperor with the Biker Scout. Now that SSC is doing a re-run I don't think HTs will do theirs..... I want to see the ROTJ Stormtrooper.

Do you guys think Harrison Ford breaking apart that HT ANH Han on one of the late night Jimmys has something to do with why Hot Toys is stalling on Bespin Han?

Do you guys think Harrison Ford breaking apart that HT ANH Han on one of the late night Jimmys has something to do with why Hot Toys is stalling on Bespin Han?

Would be a stupid move on HT’s part, but I thought something similar actually....

Might be Harrison is tired of giving his likeness out to figures thou.....

That I can see....he seems to be getting more grumpy the older he gets.

Would be a stupid move on HT’s part, but I thought something similar actually....

Might be Harrison is tired of giving his likeness out to figures thou.....

That I can see....he seems to be getting more grumpy the older he gets.

I wonder if Ford can decline to sign off on his likeness for figures or does Disney call the shots.

Scout Troopers! Come on HT, you know you need to do them!

Also:

More Sandtroopers!

Would love...
- Death Star trooper
- Lando (ESB)
- X Wing Luke
- Tie fighter trooper
- Scout trooper
- Admiral Ackbar with “It’s a trap!” speech bubble accessory

Back