Comic-Con 2013 Middle-earth Possibilities

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of torn about it...I mean,on one hand I REEEEAAAALLY want it to be either Frodo or Aragorn(in "Fellowship" garb),but then,both of those would be a day-one order for me...which would leave me with hardly any money left to buy anything else(for a good while aswell,as I would have to flex them and I'm already flexing Sauron!!).

So yeah,as much as the announcement of a Gandalf LSF would bum me out(kinda think there is enough GTG stuff out there already),it would be easy to let go and therefore would free me up to buy other things :clap

But...I would love to see a LS Frodo and Aragorn...aaaahhh!!! help!! :gah:

:medic

Here is why they took the list down.....

This will certainly strike a few people as an odd and bold choice. On their Facebook page, Sideshow has confirmed that they will not have any San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Exclusives. Here’s the direct quote when asked:
“It is true, we want to try something new this year. In lieu of SDCC exclusives we’re planning to do more exclusive releases throughout the summer.”

https://news.toyark.com/category/san-diego-comic-con

I can only hope they do a better job at it than they did the BD Iron Man VII Promo.

As a non SDCC attendee, this is good news for me. :yess:

I always hated not being able to get the SS SDCC exclusives over the years. :(

Thankfully this year that won't be an issue. :)

Someone over in Shadow and Flame just posted that SS have now confirmed the list,but some are in production and not all will be at SDCC....can anybody else confirm this? Or has someone got their wires crossed?

Josh? :stick :wink1:

As a non SDCC attendee, this is good news for me. :yess:

I always hated not being able to get the SS SDCC exclusives over the years. :(

Thankfully this year that won't be an issue. :)

I don't know how many they're planning, but it's almost July! Come on, SS! Show us something! :lol

Someone over in Shadow and Flame just posted that SS have now confirmed the list,but some are in production and not all will be at SDCC....can anybody else confirm this? Or has someone got their wires crossed?

Josh? :stick :wink1:

I saw that. I think the person is taking that we took the lists down as confirmation. Sideshow has not confirmed anything on that list as far as I know.

I saw that. I think the person is taking that we took the lists down as confirmation. Sideshow has not confirmed anything on that list as far as I know.

Thanks buddy,didn't think so...now,must just get back to crossing my fingers :wink1:

Well, nothing this 1st day of SS online comic con for LOTR, hopefully it is worth the wait to see what they have to show on the floor if they are not doing any online sneak peaks

Sideshow has always occupied the same space in the exhibit hall as long as I can remember.

Just saw photos of Weta's Bofur, Gloin, Thranduil, Tauriel, Radagast, 2 more new Hobbit holes, Bombur Barrel Rider, all 3 trolls, awesome! The Rivendell White Council Chamber Environment looks great too and of course Azog on White Warg. A new Arwen too and new design book

Last edited:
I will only order the L/E's first and accrue the 15% points. L/E's come first unless one has the big bucks to cover it all

Back