Middle Earth Rings 2D Frameable Art Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstojano

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since the Lego thread seems to be popular I thought I would start a thread to aggregate discussion of print art that is Middle Earth related. If you are like me you have many interests and less time to track down all the offerings across so many media so I thought people could post poster and fine art related releases here. I'll start with this. I bought one, 12.50 shipping makes this a pretty expensive piece but I like GID (glow in the dark) inks they used. Honestly, I thought this was Frodo but the design of the creatures makes it more troll-like. But then Bilbo didn't have Sting yet when the trolls were still walking. I also thought the butterflies made this more Hobbit themed. Maybe this is from Mirkwood??

https://www.herocomplexgallery.com/products/copy-of-copy-of-copy-by-x-35-9

Mark-Lone-StingTheOrcBlade3_1024x1024.jpg

Of course there are also Mondo's releases which one could start a whole website arguing about. YMMV on these, some are nice, others head scratchers. All of these are sold out but available online from secondary sources. I didnt bother posting the color variants of each.

omlotrarchive_thumb.JPG

vanialotrv3archive_thumb.JPG

treebeardregarchive_thumb.JPG

lotrjiangarchive_thumb.JPG

lotrfotr500archive_thumb.JPG

lotrrotk500archive_thumb.JPG

lotrtt500archive_thumb.JPG

legolotrarchive_thumb.JPG

lotrreglorescolorpostprintfix-1_thumb.JPG

That's a cool print. I could see one thinking it was Frodo for sure. Print wise for Middle-earth I just get what Jerry V is offering.

That's a cool print. I could see one thinking it was Frodo for sure. Print wise for Middle-earth I just get what Jerry V is offering.

Yeah we have a Jerry thread but I like to troll all these small galleries, of which there are now WAY too much. So I thought posting them here may help a Freak out.

Of course there are also Mondo's releases which one could start a whole website arguing about. YMMV on these, some are nice, others head scratchers. All of these are sold out but available online from secondary sources. I didnt bother posting the color variants of each.

omlotrarchive_thumb.JPG

vanialotrv3archive_thumb.JPG

lotrfotr500archive_thumb.JPG

lotrrotk500archive_thumb.JPG

lotrtt500archive_thumb.JPG

I have all the ones I quoted above. Really love them.

If you have any framed shots would love to see them. I have the green Moss but it isn't framed yet.

Yeah we have a Jerry thread but I like to troll all these small galleries, of which there are now WAY too much. So I thought posting them here may help a Freak out.

Good idea. Nice to have this thread as well.

I have all the ones I quoted above. Really love them.

I like the Gandalf FD Balrog print. Mondo is such a pain to get.

If you have any framed shots would love to see them. I have the green Moss but it isn't framed yet.

I'm flattening the Moss right now. It'll be the first one I frame out of all of them.

I like the Gandalf FD Balrog print. Mondo is such a pain to get.

My friend got me the JC Richard set as a gift for my birthday. The Balrog one from Fellowship is definitely my favorite out of the set of three.

Back