Comic-Con 2013 Middle-earth Possibilities

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only collect the PFs, but have been tempted by the statues because because of key missing figures like Arwen, Boromir and Gimli. At least Boromir and Gimli might actually make it now, just need them to add Arwen. How friggin huge would a cave troll be?

This is true but the person who published the list was asked to take it down and that was passed on to us.

Fair enough. Found the link again elsewhere, the post and images where still up, so just for fun and later comparision, I saved both images.

But yes, if SS made the request, it does almost make one think it is an admission of accuracy. Can't wait to find out.

Yeah, it's still out there but it's up to that site to take it down. I have to do what's asked by any company. Should be fun to see what gets announced/shown compared to that list.

Yeah, it's still out there but it's up to that site to take it down. I have to do what's asked by any company. Should be fun to see what gets announced/shown compared to that list.

My biggest want (LOTR wise) from that list is the Saruman PF! :pray:

Does that mean your confirming it was Sideshow that asked you to remove it from this forum?

OMG If this list turns out to be true..... :panic: :panic: :panic:

Seriously,if Samwise PF shows up at SDCC,I will scream like a little girl!!! :lol

Tell me about it. :lol I count it down on FB everyday once we're within 30 days.

That would be cool. You'd still find a way to call it cartoony though. :nana: :lol

To be honest, i AM worried about SS cartoon-ing it. (Have i just invented a new word?)

If it's a full statue it'll be too expensive for an overseas buy but i could get it locally..... maybe it could be a bust of Treebeard with Merry and Pippin on his branches.....

Or if it is too cartoony i'll stick with the SSW bust with Merry and Pippin busts :)

You know I totally disagree with you on any of them being cartoony. So I don't expect that to be the case here if that type of statue was to happen. I figure it will be yet another solid entry into this line of statues.

As far as it being big. I'd expect it to be only a small portion of Treebeard with them. Otherwise Merry/Pippin would have to be very small.

Back