Comic-Con 2013 Middle-earth Possibilities

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: This is getting ridiculous (Hobbit Statues...)

I know it would be awesome,it's just I really hate missing out on new pieces and at the LSF price-range I would reeeaaally struggle....even with a flex-pay plan.

If they released a Gandalf LSF it would be an easy-pass for me,but a Frodo or Aragorn would be a nightmare to have to let go :monkey2

I think a mount doom Frodo(hanging the ring in front of his face)would make an unbelievable LSF.

how big are we looking at for a quarter scale cave troll PF?

Those lists smell an awful lot like wishful thinking to me, too. Which would be a bummer, because there's some great stuff on there. But that's a LOT of stuff. Way more than they've ever unveiled at past SDCCs. And these lists don't include the stuff they display for their partners (like Hot Toys). When it comes to Sideshow, I've adopted an "I'll-believe-it-when-I-see-it" approach.

I've had my heart broken before. (sniff) :monkey2

how big are we looking at for a quarter scale cave troll PF?

Well,if Sauron PF ends up being three feet tall,then the cave troll will surely be even bigger...certainly in sheer girth,it would be an ENORMOUS piece for sure :horror

But the price tag will inevitably be pretty crazy aswell :(

SDCC 2013 Possible Product List

Eomer Statue!???? :yess::yess::yess:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SDCC 2013 Possible Product List

We're all praying that even half of this list is true....for me,Samwise PF alone would make me VERY,VERY HAPPY!!! :yess: :yess: :clap :clap

All the other stuff would be a bonus :)

Eomer and Lurtz should be pretty cool and are must haves for me. Hoping Merry and Pippin make an appearance at least in a preview. The Cave Troll PF and the Thorin PF will be very tempting. I am looking forward to seeing the rest for sure and am curious to see if Saruman is holding the palantir with it lighting up.

Took the posts from the other thread that were related to Cokic-Con and moved them here.

In a way I'm kinda hoping that this list isn't true....because I would want EVERYTHING on it!!!!! :lol

That's what I get for trying to type on the phone and get my puppies inside the house at the same time. :lol

I think the list has a nice chance of being legit. What I will say though is I think some will just be previews and some will go up for order during the Con.

I deleted the links and the pictures of the sdcc list. We've been asked to take them down by the creator of the list.

I deleted the links and the pictures of the sdcc list. We've been asked to take them down by the creator of the list.

Bit late now really, even if someone didn't save the list, which I didn't, we all know basically what was on it from our own interests. Plus in 4 weeks time, we will know for sure.

This is true but the person who published the list was asked to take it down and that was passed on to us.

Wow, this is basically an admission of accuracy, assuming SS made the request. Otherwise why bother.

Or they were so off that they were embarrassed to have them associated with their site...

Back