Christopher Nolan's Interstellar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can listen to Caine's grandfatherly cockney speeches all the time.

Though personally I am hoping that he will get a bit of a more active role, this time. Sort of like in "The Prestige", where he was fundamental to the plot.

Matt Damon has now joined the cast of Interstellar.

:yess:

Not sure what general consensus is, but I love the guy. I wasn't around when John Lithgow joined the cast. Also a fun addition. This is my number one most anticipated movie and I know next to nothing about it! That really adds to my anticipation I think.

I hope this will be far more 2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY and alot less CONTACT ( I liked that film but no more, not even somewhat like it)

First trailer for Interstellar will be online next week, much before debuting in theatres with The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

I am surprised they are releasing a trailer so early, considering the movie won't be released until November next year.

Logo revealed:

hr_Interstellar_1.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/hzioRyH9t2/#
Here is the 15 seconds clip from the teaser that has been leaked. Watch and spoil the experience at your own discretion. Not much footage really. The guy who posted the bootleg clip mentioned the following.

"The clip that I posted is pretty much the only "actual" footage from the movie in the trailer. It's about 1 min and 43 secs long, with narration done by Matthews character. Clip from old space missions and launches are playing while he describes the worlds need for exploration."

I'll wait to see the real teaser. I'm surprised we're getting one so early but it doesn't surprise me we're seeing so little footage. The TDK teaser was crummy not to have any footage so I'll take 15 seconds gladly to accompany a voice over.

I love that logo. The contrast and simplicity make it fit with Nolan's other film titles but the stardust and the planetoid/wormhole silhouette make it stand out from being too generic.

I love that logo. The contrast and simplicity make it fit with Nolan's other film titles but the stardust and the planetoid/wormhole silhouette make it stand out from being too generic.

I was just going to comment on that as well. I really like that logo. It's simple, but really looks great. I don't know what this movie is about, but I like the logo. :lol

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyc6RJEEe0U]Interstellar Movie - Official Teaser - YouTube[/ame]

Interstellar, a Nolan film which advocates space exploration. Gee, maybe this will inspire a large segment of the population to support more space programs or maybe I should just dream on instead.

Last edited:
Back