CCG Armory?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wah

Super Freak
Reaction score
has anyone bought from this site before? just want to see if its a legit site? they have some pretty fair prices and there are a few pieces i may want from there, but when i was doing some research on it,all the reviews pre 2011 were really horrible, but i found out that they supposedly switched ownership recently as early as late 2012 and supposedly they're more legit, but not sure. any info or feedback on this site if anyone has dealt with them recently would be much appreciated.

I'd stay away from them, Ive read some horrible reviews aswell. Who knows if those horror stories are actually true but I wouldn't want to find out. :lol

I posted about this company on the other site. Search over there. Plus reviews on the Net should be enough to scare anyone away. I will say that I tried calling them a few times about an item and they never picked up the phone. For a business, that should tell you all you need to know.

what a shame. they have some really great prices on some stuff, but yeah i suppose all the majority negative repsonses is enough to deter me away from buying from them. thanks everyone who responded, much appreciated.

just google them and you will see. i almost buy from them luckily they refund my money. thanks to them since then i always find out a store review b4 buying.

They are terrible...older a statue and a Hot toys figure from them. On the website it says in stock but after weeks of waiting and numerous emails they cancelled my order and told me it was sold old long ago...terrible customer service...

Most items say in stock but they are not in stock. Very misleading. I order from them and they don't respond back to emails for months. After about 25 emails they finally emailed back once then no replies again. Now the last few times they did respond but it's a challenge if anything goes wrong you will have a very difficult time working it out. I say it's 50/50 of good service mixed with really bad service. So it's your own chance.

Back