Pop Collectibles on Instagram (Hot Toys Hong Kong seller)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Has anybody bought from them before? Instagram page here.

I've seen them mentioned a few times on the forum for leaking the next releases in HK, but I've never seen anyone leave feedback for them as a seller.

They now appear to be in a partnership with Jedha Patrol on Youtube, but selling through Instagram just seems a little sketch to me. Especially when all of the descriptions are "PM for more info" instead of actually giving pricing and information.

Could be legit but would be great to get some feedback in for them if anyone has used them before.

I just bought and received a Hot toys mark 85 from pop collectables. I contacted them through IG. They are working on a web page.
Has anybody bought from them before? Instagram page here.

I've seen them mentioned a few times on the forum for leaking the next releases in HK, but I've never seen anyone leave feedback for them as a seller.

They now appear to be in a partnership with Jedha Patrol on Youtube, but selling through Instagram just seems a little sketch to me. Especially when all of the descriptions are "PM for more info" instead of actually giving pricing and information.

Could be legit but would be great to get some feedback in for them if anyone has used them before.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

This is the first time I've seen them. See how many likes and followers they have. If there are more than 1000 in total, it means that their services are really high-quality. Just Instagram is a place where you can make good money either on deception or on honesty. I have been working on my blog for three years, and it brings a constant profit. When I realized that people were interested in my services, I decided to buy real Instagram followers with organic delivery. I was afraid that my expenses would not pay off, but I saw the result within a month. My audience has grown seven times larger.

Back