Catwoman and Bane confirmed for TDK Rises!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting selection of Bane as the villian in this movie, very curious on Nolan's take on Bane.

Interesting...Catwoman seemed to be a given (short of casting) but Bane is... well, I can't get the Schumacher Bane out of my head. I wish I could.

Booooooooomb!

isn't that Hardy guy a bit scrawny to play Bane? They must be pulling off some major CGI for the character.

BOOOOOOMMB!

baneeee.jpg

isn't that Hardy guy a bit scrawny to play Bane? They must be pulling off some major CGI for the character.

I wonder if we might see the physical aspect of Bane's character toned down quite a bit with more attention paid to his mental prowess.

This made my day.
I've been thinking a lot about the movie lately and felt that since DK was such a great movie, it would be hard to top it.

I really really really wanted to see Catwoman in this movie cause I've always felt she was the best love interest for Batman. What I love about Batman Returns was the the romance between batman and catwoman so I'm happy to see a new interpretation of this. And to top if off...Anne Hathaway:love
And my dream Batman movie nemesis was Bane but I honestly didnt think Nolan would use him as he seems slighly farfetched to the whole realistic approach that Nolan's been using for the movie.

Stupid me, I should have known better to have any doubts with Nolan:peace

This is great news. I was really hoping to see Bane in one of Nolan's Batman films. I have no doubt that he can pull off a good realistic Bane character. Look forwards to seeing what he does.

I'm guessing Bane will be portrayed as another vigilante like Batman and Catwoman, but will have a goal the likes of stopping Batman for the police to become the city's new favorite or something.

Nolan will make Bane work. I love Hathaway, I dont know if she can pull off the role...I think Female leads are Nolans weakpoint.

:panic::panic::panic:

This is AMAZING news to me. Bane was my favorite Batvillain all through my childhood, I love the Knightfall story arc. I hated how they ruined the character in B&R, instead of being a mastermind they made him into a mindless goon.
I'm confident Nolan and Hardy will finally portray the character as he should be. I can already say with confidence: bought! :lol I was already toying with the idea of making a custom Bane with a HT muscle body, as guess that's not needed anymore.

This made my day.

And my dream Batman movie nemesis was Bane but I honestly didnt think Nolan would use him as he seems slighly farfetched to the whole realistic approach that Nolan's been using for the movie.
:goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back