Catwoman and Bane confirmed for TDK Rises!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Break Batman's back or fail!

bane-breaks-batman-497pg21.png

Break Batman's back or fail!

bane-breaks-batman-497pg21.png

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/diWuW6Xf5SU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/diWuW6Xf5SU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Alright, this even further crappified the movie. I'm going in with low expectations.

Nolan, what the heck are you doing to us?!

Awesome news, im so excited for this. Love the thought of Anne Hathaway as catwoman and I have no doubt that Nolan will do a great job with this one. Only thing that sucks is that the movie is a year and a half away from being released.

He's not scrawny but he's also not eight feet tall and 500 pounds of muscle.

I think its a safe bet we aren't going to see a toxin pumped into him that makes his muscles magicly larger in a matter of moments.

Were going to see a physically toned down, mentally more intelligent Bane. WHich is why I personally think hes a bad choice.

Bane?.... While this sounds disappointing I'm sure Nolan will end up making this all work... I would like to see more Batman in this third installment.

This made my day.
I've been thinking a lot about the movie lately and felt that since DK was such a great movie, it would be hard to top it.

Haha, when you omit the "T" and just label it as "DK," I end up reading it as "Donkey Kong." :lol

One thing that is unfortunate is the loss of the "horror" element to the villains in this third installment.

Scarecrow
Joker
Two Face

All have horrific elements to their character...

Catwoman
Bane

Not really horrific. Bane maybe, depending on what they go with, but he isn't quite the same.

isn't that Hardy guy a bit scrawny to play Bane? They must be pulling off some major CGI for the character.

ummmm NOPE. not scrawny...

this is him in BRONSON.

165583_10150381572075386_567270385_16756704_551549_n.jpg

im really excited about the casting of both these characters. thumbs up.

Epic fail. Should have been the Riddler. In fact, it should have been Two Face. He shouldn't have died and when the third film starts he should have been well established as a major crime boss.

Boo. Hathaway is far from my ideal Selina. Doesn't look the part, not tough enough.

And isn't Bane from Spanish heritage? Can't say Hardy fits either.

My one hope now that Catwoman is confirmed is that Nolan finally gives us the prostitute origin on screen. Just wish we could see that without Hathaway.

no originality..could they not come up with a new villain. bane was done and so was catwoman..total bust for a movie. figures will be cool. anne hathway yes..

its going to eb awesome dont be ridiculous. dont you have faith in nolan by now. and riddler would have been an awful choice, it either would have been a joker knock off, or some stupid SAW like thing, where he played death games with people.

i trust in nolan, and this casting is great. im not a fan of anne hathaway, because shes never done a movie i cared about, but google image search her, shes perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back