Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman on Batpod 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not to be mistaken with the 1:3 version.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Hey guys, yesterday we shared a closer look at the 1/3 Catwoman and teased our next pre-order.
As many of you guessed, the next PO will be the 1/6 scale Catwoman. Now the "Cat's out the bag", is this the PO you were hoping for?
Let us know your thoughts!

JUHvSay.jpg

SWSm8zy.jpg

51298800779_b35374021a_o.jpg

51299098180_dccc5cfc6c_b.jpg

51298800724_60c6b2ee0d_b.jpg

51298264003_1ecd8bc212_b.jpg

The hair looks very disappointing to me but is good that more people get to own this

Nice. I’ll be picking this up as the HT version will fall apart eventually.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Hey guys, after we announced the upcoming 1/6 Catwoman Pre-order, we've had an overwhelming response with many of you requesting more detailed images.

Today we're pleased to share a closer look at the new 1/6 scale Selina Kyle Catwoman statue.

As always, Let us know your toughts!

C7xQciK.jpg

U3uw7Lj.jpg

JDQMJhE.jpg

BvM3SnV.jpg

WI4xF05.jpg

aPlP4Jz.jpg

EFseG9R.jpg

zMExxhf.jpg

7mLhKkD.jpg

VipXpcI.jpg

ipbLXDC.jpg

kvCriWL.jpg

gHtC0uf.jpg

Think I might have been more tempted by a 1/4 version myself. 1/3 is way too big with the Batpod, and 1/6 reminds me too much of the HT version.
Me too, but they're maximising sales at each end of the spectrum, the 1/6 will be a lot more affordable

A 1/4th would be have been perfect, but a 1/6th will be so affordable that it’s hard to complain.

I get the feeling that they may be releasing a 1/4 standing version of her without bat pod.

This 1/6 was probably made to offer a smaller and more affordable alternative to the 1/3, which is insanely large. Even the 1/6 is still big.

Queen Studios 1/6 Catwoman on batpod
PO Price: USD 765 + Shipping + Paypal
Non-refundable Deposit: USD 265 included paypal fee
Product Dimension: 27.4H * 58.6 L * 19.7 D cm
ETA: Q3 2022 (1st batch)

2char.

Whoa! That's 1/6 scale?! Looks amazing ....will have to really consider this.

Not something that I would buy, but definitely stunning.
Hope they don't go for TFA Captain America in this scale, I would PO it in a heart beat.

Back