Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman on Batpod 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
We hope you enjoy these in hand images of the beautiful Catwoman 1/6 Statue from one lucky collector in China.
The great photography really does this piece justice!

t3DSoSd.jpg

48FcMaE.jpg

QeAUxtO.jpg

wNDB1FP.jpg

RTEDEsl.jpg

CMPn4j3.jpg

TmSiQmY.jpg

oR0LZMl.jpg

BX1E66K.jpg

I actually ordered from them, first timer, hope it really doesn't take that long to get it.

It's been hit and miss so far for me with Spec Fic.

The JND Harley, Spec Fic sent it quickly.

But statues like Prime 1 and Blitzway, I feel like I've seen other collectors post their reviews on Youtube for several months but I still have not received mine yet.

I'm shocked by the unmasked portrait. That's incredibly impressive, especially considering it originally seemed like the mask would come on the face.
Indeed, great unmasked Hathaway portrait considering the scale and material.

I bought the JND 1:3 scale statue for unmasked so I'll leave this Batpod Queen masked.

Glad I invested in this Queen statue instead of the Hot Toys Batpod and Catwoman re-issues.

Great review by Chinese youtuber Mr. Hippo:

These might prove useful:

syxVIx2.png

KohYz4j.png

nnAgoXl.png

i5nl1k4.png

l9Tm2B4.png

I didn't expect such a high ES, though!

RugToeJ.png

This turned out really well! Congrats on those who purchased it! Gives me hope on how good an InArt 1/6 figure of Hathaway Catwoman could be

Got her, she turned out great. Lighting is just natural from the window i put it near…

Attachments

• IMG_8050.jpeg
    IMG_8050.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8051.jpeg
    IMG_8051.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8053.jpeg
    IMG_8053.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8056.jpeg
    IMG_8056.jpeg