Catwoman and Bane confirmed for TDK Rises!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an Anne Hathaway fan.... She's pretty but just doesn't register on the sexiness scale for me.

The rumor was there's to be two female roles in the film.... I vote that Nolan should use Jessica Biel as Hathways body double in the catwoman suit. :lecture

The thing about it isn't can Anne play Catwoman, its can she convince me that she and Christian Bale could have some sort of sexually deviant relationship as their respective vigilantes. Enough to draw him out of his depression over the loss of Rachel who he's wanted to be with since childhood.

But my own real concern still lies with the villains. Catwoman isn't a villain.

So far we've had

Falcone (Organised Crime)
Scarecrow (Horror element and Secondary Villain)
Ras (Main villain who created Batman)

Scarecrow (For Villain Continuity)
Maroni (Organised Crime)
Two-Face (Secondary Villain)
Joker (Main villain who makes Batman question his identity)

Now we have

Catwoman (not really a villain)
Bane (Main Villain? who needs to make Batman believe there is a need for him to do this forever. Its the last movie there needs to be Acceptance)

yeah but the Joker is iconic...he is the ultimate villain which is reason enough. Catwoman and Bane just seem like very B list villains. I know some people dig Catwoman and would rank her high on a list of Bat villains but she just dosent seem to fit into Nolans world. As for Bane....there are no words. eeuuuurghhhhcchhhh

What we need is a Mastermind.

Ras = Mastermind
Joker = Mastermind

Bane is Muscle not a Mastermind and Catwoman isn't bad.

Hugo Strange, The Riddler, anyone, just not Bane on his own, I'm sorry a mexican wrestler aint taking down this version of Batman.

What we need is a Mastermind.

Ras = Mastermind
Joker = Mastermind

Bane is Muscle not a Mastermind and Catwoman isn't bad.

thats where the rumor of TALIA being in it comes into play. im predicting shes there because of ras, orchestrating everything to literally "break" batman, his heart, and his bones.... (bane?)

plus there will be a crazy love triangle with him talia and selina.

and yu hathaway haters, look at this. she will be awesome.
sexy.jpg

have faith in the NOLAN.

Anne looked hot years ago and shes a bad girl now because she use to be a disney princess but now she shows her tits alot. That doesn't amount to great on screen performances. Luckily shes the love interest so I'm sure she can do the relationship thing since thats all her movies are about usually. Complicated relationship movie actress = I know what to expect from that now, but I'm still not seeing the villain for Bruce to overcome that makes him realise he does need to be Batman.

Happy to hear this news as I wanted Bane in the third film. Make it great Nolan.

:panic::panic::panic:

This is AMAZING news to me. Bane was my favorite Batvillain all through my childhood, I love the Knightfall story arc. I hated how they ruined the character in B&R, instead of being a mastermind they made him into a mindless goon.
I'm confident Nolan and Hardy will finally portray the character as he should be. I can already say with confidence: bought! :lol I was already toying with the idea of making a custom Bane with a HT muscle body, as guess that's not needed anymore.

:goodpost:

This.

Bring on more news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back