Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's odd (but a welcome change) that Fury and Hill are absent from the cast list.

But holy moly this cast is huge... and people were complaining about BvS. :lol

I am bummed Pepper Potts isn't making an appearance yet again. You would think she would be in the movie in some capacity for Tony.

So happy Sharon Carter is back! I am fully expecting her to be more than Cap's love interest :pray:

It's odd (but a welcome change) that Fury and Hill are absent from the cast list.

But holy moly this cast is huge... and people were complaining about BvS. :lol

I am bummed Pepper Potts isn't making an appearance yet again. You would think she would be in the movie in some capacity for Tony.

So happy Sharon Carter is back! I am fully expecting her to be more than Cap's love interest :pray:

If people are complaining about Civil War's cast. Just wait till they announce Infinity War's cast list.

That looks great Riddick.
Yeah, that would be the best Cap so far, if only. . .nice manipulation.
Thx, guys!
Wish it was the actual thing. A man can dream... :lol

__

Synopsis:

Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.

Marvel Studios Begins Production on Marvel's 'Captain America: Civil War' | News | Marvel.com

Full cast announced, no word on Spidey yet though. Ross returning has been rumored on IMDB for a while but now confirmed, very interesting to see what his role will be.
Marvel Studios Begins Production on Marvel's 'Captain America: Civil War' | News | Marvel.com

Captain America
Iron Man
Black Widow
Winter Soldier
Falcon
The Vision
Hawkeye
War Machine
Scarlet Witch
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Agent 13
Baron Zemo
Crossbones
General Ross

Not enough people... they got add the HULK, Abomination, DD, Jessica Jones and rest of the cast of AoS. Also, make it a 5 hour movie.

I suspect if DD were to showw up, even in a cameo wiith Foggy watching tv, it would get a huge reaction from fans.

So this is another Avengers movie- only really Thor and Hulk missing but new heroes will take their place.
Marvel is now stuffing TOO many characters in their films- overload. I think they must figure more heroes the better. I don't know the days of the early MCU films seem golden to me- Tony only had only himself...

But holy moly this cast is huge... and Marvel Fanboys were complaining about BvS. :lol

Fixed :monkey3

So this is another Avengers movie- only really Thor and Hulk missing but new heroes will take their place.
Marvel is now stuffing TOO many characters in their films- overload. I think they must figure more heroes the better. I don't know the days of the early MCU films seem golden to me- Tony only had only himself...

Or they can just start calling these Avengers movies. But I don't think you can stuff too many characters in a movie either. We're really only introducing 2-3 new characters anyway. Dude the more heroes the better. I can't wait till we get **** like this in the movies.

a7e47865225838f2c65da1ba9a14b195.jpg

b48f9ece94776ddf814a9970ce0740f1.jpg

It really doesn't matter how many superheroes are in this, as long as it focuses on Cap and Stark then the movie should be fine. If they try to give everyone a storyline, then we're in trouble.

I'm hoping the focus (in order from most to least) plays out in this order:

Captain America
Iron Man / Winter Soldier
Black Panther / Crossbones / Sharon Carter / Falcon / Baron Zemo
Spider-Man / Scarlet Witch / Vision / War Machine / Ant-Man
General Ross
Black Widow / Hawkeye

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

For me I hope the focus from most to least are:

General Ross
Black Panther / Crossbones / Sharon Carter / Falcon / Baron Zemo
Spider-Man / Scarlet Witch / Vision / War Machine / Ant-Man
Black Widow / Hawkeye
Iron Man
Captain America / Winter Soldier

True but...

Am I the only one who doesn't care about that? :dunno I just want to see Cap and Iron Man fighting :gah: this movie already has too many characters I'm a bit worried

They'll fight...at some point. They have too. In fact, I'm willing to bet that their fight will be better than the Batman/Superman fight. Especially now that Capsicle is as strong as Iron Man. It should be fun and somewhat even, unlike the BVS fight, imo.

Back