Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 3 (May 6, 2016)

I am totally stoked right now over this news. :yess:
ca.gif

- Avengers 4? C'mon , are they really going to go 4 phases? WTF. Mark my words, this **** will get old. Real old.

Oh these movies are like the comics now. The phases aren't going to end. Of course they'll have their duds and "rebuilding" movies. But I'll worry about that when the time comes. I can't believe this is happening. Crazy that 2016 will now feature two "Hero vs Hero" movies. Now I see why WB wanted their's to come out "first" assuming they knew what they were up against.

SLJ directs Avengers 6 "I'm tired of these Mutha@#%$& Hydras on a plane!"

:lol :lol

Oh these movies are like the comics now. The phases aren't going to end. Of course they'll have their duds and "rebuilding" movies. But I'll worry about that when the time comes. I can't believe this is happening. Crazy that 2016 will now feature two "Hero vs Hero" movies.

BIG team up movie. :thud:

BIG team up movie. :thud:

It'll be interesting to see how big the scope is. Didn't the comic Civil War feature pretty much the whole Marvel universe? It might be tricky to do without the X-Men, FF, Spider-Man, etc. Unless the movie "Civil War" is just Rogers, BW, Vision, and Thor against Stark, Hulk, Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver. :lol

"Cap vs. Iron Man: The Civil Scuffle"

Hopefully this shuts up the "hey, where's *insert Avenger team member here* in *insert solo Avenger team member's adventure here* crowd.

It doesn't get much bigger than a Cap/Iron Man movie.

Considering IM3 grossed over a billion I seriously doubt that Marvel will let this one be called Captain America: Civil War or Fallen Son even if Stark is the "villain." I'm guessing they're going to have IM's name lit up with giant neon lights. Hopefully they don't throw in a "vs" and make everyone think they're just copycats. I'm guessing final title will be "Captain America/Iron Man: Civil War."

It'll be interesting to see how big the scope is. Didn't the comic Civil War feature pretty much the whole Marvel universe? It might be tricky to do without the X-Men, FF, Spider-Man, etc. Unless the movie "Civil War" is just Rogers, BW, Vision, and Thor against Stark, Hulk, Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver. :lol

"Cap vs. Iron Man: The Civil Scuffle"

:lol

CIVAL WAR: Maria Hill vs Crossbones

When the Russos said they were scouring old comics for ideas, I was hoping for something a bit less obvious (surely this wasn't one of the things no one had thought of), but this does seem like the way to go if you want to maximize ticket sales. Hopefully the creative team won't be phoning it in at this point.

Kara, a cbm from you would be bat **** crazy I know it. :lol
My Cap/Iron Man crossover would obviously end with a face-off between drunken ass Stark with the Ultimate Nullifier leading the Great Lakes Avengers vs. Cap Wolf with the Wand of Watoomb leading the Defenders c-team, with the fate of the multiverse in the balance.

Hopefully this shuts up the "hey, where's *insert Avenger team member here* in *insert solo Avenger team member's adventure here* crowd.

It doesn't get much bigger than a Cap/Iron Man movie.

I thought the same thing, but now you'll hear "Hey, where are the characters from the AOS tv show". :lol

My Cap/Iron Man crossover would obviously end with a face-off between drunken ass Stark with the Ultimate Nullifier leading the Great Lakes Avengers vs. Cap Wolf with the Wand of Watoomb leading the Defenders c-team, with the fate of the multiverse in the balance.

Well with all this planning to Avengers 4 (and beyond), you'll probably get your wish. By 2018 they'll be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Back