Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely need an AoU and CW Vision photo comparison to see the minor differences in the costume, haha.

I'm debating whether to keep my ASM2 Spidey now that we're getting a new one? The McFarlane design is nice, but having two... hmmm, I guess that one can go with the Spidey PF and I'll keep CW Spidey with the gang. :huh

I definitely need an AoU and CW Vision photo comparison to see the minor differences in the costume, haha.

I'm debating whether to keep my ASM2 Spidey now that we're getting a new one? The McFarlane design is nice, but having two... hmmm, I guess that one can go with the Spidey PF and I'll keep CW Spidey with the gang. :huh

There is a lot less gold on the CW vision hard to tell what else

I know that right now the emphasis is on Teams Cap vs. Iron Man and getting them out but I wonder whether or not if HT is going to make Crossbones.

4PVzs1H.jpg

Not sure if it's the angle of not, but it looks like they made IM taller than CA. I believe previous versions weren't always the case.

Wow...Hot Toys sure is going all in for this line! But they know which side their bread is buttered on, and Civil War is looking like it will be a massive Avengers-size box-office hit.

Really, they've given us nearly everything we could possibly want from the Marvel movies over the years (I feel bad for the DC fans though.) I guess at this point all I'm really hoping for that hasn't been announced is Peggy Carter and Crossbones.

Could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like Vision is any different from his AOU look except for this poster where his collar is now green (it's still yellow/gold in the trailer)ergerg.jpgVision-IThinkYouMissedThat.jpgcapitan-america-guerra-civil-el-equipo-iron.jpg

Wow...Hot Toys sure is going all in for this line! But they know which side their bread is buttered on, and Civil War is looking like it will be a massive Avengers-size box-office hit.

Really, they've given us nearly everything we could possibly want from the Marvel movies over the years (I feel bad for the DC fans though.) I guess at this point all I'm really hoping for that hasn't been announced is Peggy Carter and Crossbones.

There's a ton they haven't given us. Blatant omissions. Most notable ones for me are:

Iron Man 1 Cave Tony Stark
Aldrich Killian
Avengers 1 Black Sabbath Tony Stark
Thor 1 Thor 2.0
Thor 1 Loki
Ronan
AOU Tony Stark
AOU Bruce Banner
AOU Ultimate Ultron
Daredevil
Kingpin
Punisher
ASM2 Peter Parker

Unfortunately I don't think HTs will ever revisit ASM2 or make an Aldrich Killian or Ronan, it just seems like they have too much on their plate already to include these characters. Especially since GOTG 2 and the rest of the marvel films coming up. Here's hoping for Netflix DD though haha :pray:

There's a ton they haven't given us. Blatant omissions. Most notable ones for me are:

Iron Man 1 Cave Tony Stark
Aldrich Killian
Avengers 1 Black Sabbath Tony Stark
Thor 1 Thor 2.0
Thor 1 Loki
Ronan
AOU Tony Stark
AOU Bruce Banner
AOU Ultimate Ultron
Daredevil
Kingpin
Punisher
ASM2 Peter Parker

All i would want from the older movies at this point would be Sif and Nebula.

The belt, collar, red highlights, green low lights are different. Boots I think too but not 100% off top of my head. It's as different as Cap is from his Aou suit

It's probably my eyes but it's so similar that I can't tell :gah:, at least with AOU and CW Cap you can clearly spot the differences.

I hope they put the interchangeable eye stuff they used with Deadpool to good use with Spider-Man. I bet it would be cool as hell.

Back