Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maria had her share of action scenes, Coulson had the destroyer blaster thing, Pepper had the Mark IX arm and fans pushing to have her. Fury had a RPG, AND AN ARMSLING!

:lol but seriously I want a Sharon figure.

Looks like a new sculpt on BW.

13055582_260303734309091_4896915005450959676_n.jpg

Ok so people don't freak out...one of the hot toys events has a spiderman figure on display...it's the asm2 figure. I have a pic of the display but I don't want to post iT...lol

They can't show the spidey (if they have it) yet. Marvel has an embargo on spidey.

They have the Aou cap with it, and the mk43 as well. It's just to rep each character not the specific costume from the film

They don't have enough prototypes to have them at the four shows and out for engineering and out for approval all at the same time

image.jpeg

The urge to sell off half my AOU line (Hawkeye, Widow, Scarlet Witch, and possibly Cap) and replace it with their superior (in my opinion) CW counterparts is awfully tempting. :lol

Do they usually have like an exclusive version of some figure during these events? just wondering

Yes they have exclusive but they are also availble other places. Toyfair and movie promos are designed for the shows but also offered to others online.

Back