Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do kinda wish they tried to somewhat match the material on Wanda's corset to the one in the film. It just doesn't look like a corset there and just more like a tight shirt from what I could see. Minor nitpick, though. Can't wait to see full pics of her figure!

710d4dd7e2fe84a1cb4318f0b14903af.jpg

aa3b493519a38cdebcca5b394e9da1dd.jpg

c092e20f7197ddd0d0b1c99f2edda75b.jpg

35465b15ab9afe53537bd075ae602e4f.jpg

I wouldn't be so quick to say they changed anything. Especially going to red lights on WM when they specifically said white light in the description.

image.jpeg

I wouldn't be so quick to say they changed anything. Especially going to red lights on WM when they specifically said white light in the description.

View attachment 259302

Well, u're probably right but in this poster they used some of the announcement proto pics while on that other that I posted seems like a new group shot. Anyway, I really like how HT fix things and not just leave it there like "we're the only one capable of doing these beautiful things"

It's entirely possible they do change things. At least with Bp. But with war machine they specifically said in the presser that the lights are white. So that's different.

It's entirely possible they do change things. At least with Bp. But with war machine they specifically said in the presser that the lights are white. So that's different.

Is it possible to change that? I mean is there a legal issue by changing it?

Is it possible to change that? I mean is there a legal issue by changing it?

They could change it, but it could present problems. Namely it voids any penalties for cancelations and a few other issues. Like if you have an NRD at sideshow and they change something that's integral to the figure, or specially spelled out in th presser (press release) then sideshow can not enforce the NRD, and if you cite it as a reason to cancel they have to refund it and it can not be held against you in any way(like when they tell you when you cancel an order and they transfer the NRD that it's only a one time thing. Well with this type of situation they can't hold it against you in that way). Of course 99% of store owners and CS reps(both at sideshow and other places) don't actually this so there's that you have to deal with. Lol And the same holds true for any company/store that orders multiples and cancel at the distribution hub claiming a major change cost them sales. There are penalties and clauses written in to each authorized dealer and distributors contract that get voided by that stuff.

So there's nothing that stops them from changing it, and most people don't know what the factors are that are impacted by it anyway...but it's just a risk companies don't like to take.

They could change it, but it could present problems. Namely it voids any penalties for cancelations and a few other issues. Like if you have an NRD at sideshow and they change something that's integral to the figure, or specially spelled out in th presser (press release) then sideshow can not enforce the NRD, and if you cite it as a reason to cancel they have to refund it and it can not be held against you in any way(like when they tell you when you cancel an order and they transfer the NRD that it's only a one time thing. Well with this type of situation they can't hold it against you in that way). Of course 99% of store owners and CS reps(both at sideshow and other places) don't actually this so there's that you have to deal with. Lol And the same holds true for any company/store that orders multiples and cancel at the distribution hub claiming a major change cost them sales. There are penalties and clauses written in to each authorized dealer and distributors contract that get voided by that stuff.

So there's nothing that stops them from changing it, and most people don't know what the factors are that are impacted by it anyway...but it's just a risk companies don't like to take.

Got it! Ty dude :hi5:

What event are these photos from?

The upcoming pop up store event in a shopping mall on Hong Kong. The one from that ad hot toys sent out a couple days ago with Cap and iron man on a white poster

The upcoming pop up store event in a shopping mall on Hong Kong. The one from that ad hot toys sent out a couple days ago with Cap and iron man on a white poster
Specific day or time? I'm going to try and get a SW off eBay and who else is available for pickup?

Thanks! Looking forward to more pictures if they come along.

Specific day or time? I'm going to try and get a SW off eBay and who else is available for pickup?

This is the ad for that event. Starts on the 22. Moko is the name of a shopping mall. It's where the BvS walk event was. And last year the Aou exhibit.

However...

There's another event in (Thailand I think) that starts the 15th and one in Japan coming up in a week or so as well. Lol and another one I know of. So it's hard to keep track. Lol

image.jpeg

Back