Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparing these to hot toys doesn't really work... Also I wouldn't consider the new one "older" looking, i'd consider the AoU version to be incorrect (lack of facial features), and the CW version to be the way he should look.

I'm aware, I was just making a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd buy Agent 13, she along with Black Panther would be new additions and not a remade character. I think HT making her depends on how large her role in the film turns out to be.

I like the actress too.

Could it end up being an exclusive maybe like Maria Hill?

Then you have not looked close. I've seen a half dozen differences. In the 10 seconds of footage we have so far. throw in the tie and wing tips and it's really closer to a dozen differences (joke...since he wears a business suit in the film)

There's gold accents the Aou doesn't have, there's additional red coloring in the suit, the collar has two places where it's different color...

Some pics/stills comparison would help.

I would buy Sharon in a heartbeat. Her, along with Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, and Black Panther. That's probably all I will do. Don't need any of the others.

Dont know if it's been discussed or not, but which hot toys iron man are you guys going with? 45 or 46 or both?

All of team Cap has been announced now other than Sharon and Wanda. Hopefully that means they are both next and they do them both. :pray:

All of team Cap has been announced now other than Sharon and Wanda. Hopefully that means they are both next and they do them both. :pray:

Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't been alternating Team Cap and Team Iron Man members.

Maybe we will get one of them next. If they move right into Team Iron Man maybe they won't come until after that group is done, or not at all. i'd be worried about Witch though since she has a sculpt they can recycle so no reason for her delay... agent 13 would be a new sculpt so maybe they will release her at the end with Black Panther if they decide to release her.

Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't been alternating Team Cap and Team Iron Man members.

Maybe we will get one of them next. If they move right into Team Iron Man maybe they won't come until after that group is done, or not at all. i'd be worried about Witch though since she has a sculpt they can recycle so no reason for her delay... agent 13 would be a new sculpt so maybe they will release her at the end with Black Panther if they decide to release her.

I hope that isn't the case. I asked about SW being next on JC Hong's facebook and he liked the post so hopefully that means she will be next up? :lol

tumblr_o54nk5Nq9g1sgi6nlo1_1280.jpg

That looks really cool. Was that a display inside of a theater?

Nope, that's on the Disney studio lot. Andy Park from the Marvel Studios art team tweeted that pic.

I was actually walking by when they were setting up that standee last week, what a coincidence. Guess I should've waited to see what it would look like :lol

Last edited:
They still haven't even announced the SW New Avenger version either though. I hope then that they do a whole new head sculpt for CW otherwise they will be two similar looking figures announced at the same time.

I am surprised that they haven't announced the AoU one already seeing as CW Ant-Man has already gone up and we never even saw that one displayed before.

I have a feeling they may scrap the New Avengers version and give us the Civil War version. I don't see them releasing both within a year time span and I don't think they would wait that long for the Civil War figure.

It also seems like it would make more sense to make her in her Civil War outfit over the New Avengers because she has a lot more screen time in it than the NA outfit.

Yeah I agree, I think it was just a cash grab at the moment or HTs themselves got caught up in they hype and thought that look would stick into CW.

In any case, I think HTs missed the timing to release it and is now most likely looking to make the CW look. Personally I like it better.
captain-america-civil-war-elizabeth-olsen-scarlet-witch-1.jpg

I personally prefer the CW look over the NA look.

I can see them going with the CW version over the AoU NA look. They haven't even released the AoU NA look, and they're already moving on to CW. If they release them too close together, people will essentially just choose one over the other anyway.

If they end up releasing both, I don't see CW SW coming out until sometime next year, at the earliest. However, they're just now coming out with a Fury figure from TWS two years after the fact, so you never know.

I personally prefer the CW look over the NA look.

I can see them going with the CW version over the AoU NA look. They haven't even released the AoU NA look, and they're already moving on to CW. If they release them too close together, people will essentially just choose one over the other anyway.

If they end up releasing both, I don't see CW SW coming out until sometime next year, at the earliest. However, they're just now coming out with a Fury figure from TWS two years after the fact, so you never know.

I feel the same way I like the Civil War look better than the NA look. I am going to pick up the Age of Ultron version as well as Scarlett Witch and Black Widow are a couple of the few characters that I dont mind owning multiple versions of especially if they are different enough looking. I dont do this allot but I make exceptions.

Back