Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have a lot of doubt that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Exactly! I just can't see Marvel allowing the Russo's to do that, even if they had wanted to. Like you said, the backlash would be immediate and enormous.

I don't think the rumor even needs to be in spoilers. There's nothing to support it. There's a far more obvious reason Scarlet Witch is featured more heavily than Sharon in the trailers and that's that she has a bigger role or they just wanted to focus more on the superpowered characters.

I don't think the rumor even needs to be in spoilers. There's nothing to support it. There's a far more obvious reason Scarlet Witch is featured more heavily than Sharon in the trailers and that's that she has a bigger role or they just wanted to focus more on the superpowered characters.

I can agree with that. Rumors are merely rumors. Trailers are more of a "spoiler" than a rumor.

Thanks for the spoiler tag! I'm hellbent on not watching any more of the movie until it's out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took some pictures of the 1st series of minimates for u guys :)

455dde67d05613d5857b2ce1f421c458.jpg

fbb35f304bfbb286081d75b8282a9a51.jpg

51a9ae332de81c41aa381edeb437e6a7.jpg

b5b52fb78de76df628865ed60c1e0e34.jpg

fb2a30560295d1a000f1d9b75e7d6468.jpg

& for those wondering about a hot toys vision(how has he changed from AoU?). I suppose he's "older" & has a more wrinkled/defined face? haha
388461d7ad123d319356293f613f48c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get my hands on the Bucky/Cap Minimates set. They look great! Haven't found them online yet, though. Only the whole set seems to be up for order at most places.

& for those wondering about a hot toys vision(how has he changed from AoU?). I suppose he's "older" & has a more wrinkled/defined face? haha
388461d7ad123d319356293f613f48c5.jpg

Comparing these to hot toys doesn't really work... Also I wouldn't consider the new one "older" looking, i'd consider the AoU version to be incorrect (lack of facial features), and the CW version to be the way he should look.

I REALLY hope that Hot Toys gives us an Agent 13 figure. I know it is a long shot,
but considering that we got Maria Hill, I guess there is always a slim chance.

If they don't make her, I'm going to skip out on the figures minus Scarlet Witch.

If they do make her, I'll get her, Cap, WS and Scarlet Witch.

Honestly, I could see them skipping Sharon. I guess it depends. Is there any real demand for her?

Comparing these to hot toys doesn't really work... Also I wouldn't consider the new one "older" looking, i'd consider the AoU version to be incorrect (lack of facial features), and the CW version to be the way he should look.

Vision always had all those lines on his face. It's just that they didn't bother putting them on the mini-mates until recently.

avengers-age-of-ultron-the-vision-makeup-feature.jpg

Thus far there seems to be no discernible difference between his AOU and Civil War costumes.

Then you have not looked close. I've seen a half dozen differences. In the 10 seconds of footage we have so far. throw in the tie and wing tips and it's really closer to a dozen differences (joke...since he wears a business suit in the film)

There's gold accents the Aou doesn't have, there's additional red coloring in the suit, the collar has two places where it's different color...

I doubt I'd buy Sharon, I'm just not a fan of the actress. Didn't like her on Everwood and she practically ruined Brother's and Sister's when they brought her character in.

I wish there was a better love interest for Cap than Sharon.

I'd buy Agent 13, she along with Black Panther would be new additions and not a remade character. I think HT making her depends on how large her role in the film turns out to be.

I like the actress too.

Back