Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be upset if it's true too, so I am hoping I am wrong. She's my favorite character.

I put this in the movie thread... but

I'm glad Sharon is in more promo and one of the pics confirms her fight scene with Black Widow.

She said Scarlett in the interview and some people thought she meant Scarlet Witch.

I have a bad feeling that

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have a really hard time imagining that's true in the slightest. Van Camp also confirmed that she didn't film for long any way.

I hope not

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have a really hard time imagining that's true in the slightest. Van Camp also confirmed that she didn't film for long any way.

Really? I haven't seen or read anything of VanCamp talking about her film schedule. I do remember Olsen say she didn't film for a long time.

"I think it’s going to be the best one. For real, I am like very excited to see it myself. I only worked on set for five weeks, so I wasn’t there for the majority of it."

Elizabeth Olsen: 'Civil War' Is Marvel's Darkest Movie Yet - Hollywood Reporter

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually rather easily see why they'd fight so hard for Quicksilver and then waste him. Whedon loves shock deaths, and very few people thought Quicksilver would be the one to die given Marvel's love of sequels and spin-offs. Of all the possible people who could have died, nobody thought the brand new Avenger who just entered the MCU with much fanfare would be the one to go.

"To all Captain America: Civil War actors and actresses: If you get a red tag in your locker, it means your character is dying in this film." :lol

sheen-major-league.jpg

I actually rather easily see why they'd fight so hard for Quicksilver and then waste him. Whedon loves shock deaths, and very few people thought Quicksilver would be the one to die given Marvel's love of sequels and spin-offs. Of all the possible people who could have died, nobody thought the brand new Avenger who just entered the MCU with much fanfare would be the one to go.

I won't get into an argument with you over opinions because duh, each to their own, but my opinion is like the total opposite of yours :p But that's okay.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I won't get into an argument with you over opinions because duh, each to their own, but my opinion is like the total opposite of yours :p But that's okay.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well one thing you have going for you in that case is that Whedon is not directing this film nor IW.

I don't know how you people do it, buying whole teams of characters even though you own the same characters from previous movies! It would not only destroy my wallet, but also monopolize all my available space. I only buy one version of each character unless there's a drastic change in the new version of the character--I bought both AOU Cap and WS Stealth Cap because the new outfit and the Rogers headsculpt make them completely different figures--but other than that I just try to buy the best representation of each character I can. Which means that from Civil War I'll be buying...Crossbones and Scarlet Witch. I passed on AOU Scarlet Witch because of the goth girl get-up so this will be my only version of her. I might spring for Black Panther if he's awesome, and I might pick up Falcon if they fix his headsculpt. And that's it. The Caps, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, etc. that I already own are all cool enough to satisfy me.
Yeah and this is not the end of these characters .

I also try collect one version of the character unless there is significant change in the costume. I mean cap alone has had 8 figures so far include civil war and he is likely to make and appearance in both infinity war movies. And that's just him not even the rest of the team 5 Thor, 2 loki, 2 falcons, 2 winter soldiers, 4 war machines, 2 visions , 2 wandas, 2 huks, 5 black widows and least 11 iron figures featuring a Tony stark head sculpt.

I wish we would get more villains, the always neglect them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I will be upset if it's true too, so I am hoping I am wrong. She's my favorite character.
If this is true it's a cop out because we all know what happens in this story. What is more interesting would be what is the cause.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I really doubt that
Spoiler Spoiler:

The Russos said not everyone stays in the fight to the bitter end, that not everyone has the stomach for it. If she is going to be replaced on Team Cap with Sharon it would be more likely that she gives up/turns herself in after the airport battle.

I really doubt that
Spoiler Spoiler:

The Russos said not everyone stays in the fight to the bitter end, that not everyone has the stomach for it. If she is going to be replaced on Team Cap with Sharon it would be more likely that she gives up/turns herself in after the airport battle.

It looks like the final battle is likely gonna be Cap and Bucky vs. Iron Man anyway.

the rumor about deaths in the film..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also the other big rumor
Spoiler Spoiler:

I still have a lot of doubt that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back