Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys you think ht will release vision for their civil war line? Is that even a new vision they have displayed?

I'm really curious about that too. They keep displaying it with a Civil War logo, and some people have said that they see differences, but it looks the same to me. I'm kind of holding off on getting the AOU until I see what they're doing here - if they add better accessories with a CW one, I can wait.

I've heard that CW Vision will come with an alternate body wearing Banana Republic.

I'm making that up :rotfl

The urge to sell off half my AOU line (Hawkeye, Widow, Scarlet Witch, and possibly Cap) and replace it with their superior (in my opinion) CW counterparts is awfully tempting. :lol

This is why I've stuck to mostly just collecting the 'Big 3' and the occasional other character. I can pass on most of them but I can't wait for the new Spider-man!

Pretty much the exact opposite for me. We've been drowned in so much merchandise of Cap, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk over the years that I'm vastly more interested in characters I never thought I'd get to see.

Pretty much the exact opposite for me. We've been drowned in so much merchandise of Cap, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk over the years that I'm vastly more interested in characters I never thought I'd get to see.

Which is great to see Hot Toys making them! But I'm tightening up my collection so I'm trying to stick to my favorites.

image.jpeg

It's 1/5th I believe but fairly close to 1/6

Edit-it may be 1/9

Thy have done other things like this in the past...Thor's hammer and another Cap shield and iron man helmets.

Last edited:
Off topic for a sec....has anyone bought from kcmanhk on ebay? I want to know if he/ she is reliable to ship to the US? I want to get the exclusive cosbabies of Captain America and Iron Man.

I wonder why Tony and Widow both got new head sculpts but Steve, the main character didn't? I mean his was better than the other two sculpts... but he is the main character :lol

Back