Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why Tony and Widow both got new head sculpts but Steve, the main character didn't? I mean his was better than the other two sculpts... but he is the main character :lol

He got half a new sculpt, and given his mask didn't change..

And look at it from hot toys side...the last cap was the best selling figure last year. Not a huge incentive to change it

Im gonna be honest, I had been thinking I would be simply picking up a few new figures to build up my Avengers without adding any duplicates but in the last few days I have pretty much talked myself into getting as many as I can other than Ant-Man (have the 1st coming so will pass till Ant-Man and the Wasp), War Machine (was thinking the IM2 version but now not so sure) but also get duplicates of Cap & Hawkeye (have the AoU versions).

Dont get me started on IM, with 4 already and the 45 when ever that arrives I thought easy pass... Then came the photos and I just love the look of the suit and the Tony headsculpt is something I have been saying is a missing option in the collection. So now I have the boxes down for Python and Silver Centurion so I can give them a dust and box up for sale which will at least make a little room and make a little cashback and still leave me with the Marks 3, 43 and soon 45.

If I do get the new Cap along with Buck and the 46 I might make space somewhere to pose them fighting ala the trailer.

I wish we were getting a Sharon :(

tumblr_o63qneX1vQ1u9xshqo1_540.png

tumblr_o63qneX1vQ1u9xshqo2_540.png

tumblr_o63qneX1vQ1u9xshqo3_540.png

Hopefully there will be an exclusive that pops up in the next year or so. I think she'd sell fairly well, even in her vest outfit. :lol

I think she'll have more demand than Maria Hill did after CW comes out so maybe they will make her down the road.

I wouldn't be surprised if they even started working on her headsculpt since she's been promoted so heavily through merchandising stuff.

I think she'll have more demand than Maria Hill did after CW comes out so maybe they will make her down the road.

I wouldn't be surprised if they even started working on her headsculpt since she's been promoted so heavily through merchandising stuff.

I don't think she would sell better then hill. Which is not a good thing. Hill had sold pretty poorly.

And when you see the movie I think most will agree it's not going to generate any interest for a figure.

That said...still possible she gets one. They have the newer female body to try and get money out of. And a lot more female characters lately. Three scarlet witch, two Bw, pepper, hill, Wonder Woman all in the last year or two and then Ripley and ada coming this year...and others

I don't think she would sell better then hill. Which is not a good thing. Hill had sold pretty poorly.

And when you see the movie I think most will agree it's not going to generate any interest for a figure.

That said...still possible she gets one. They have the newer female body to try and get money out of. And a lot more female characters lately. Three scarlet witch, two Bw, pepper, hill, Wonder Woman all in the last year or two and then Ripley and ada coming this year...and others

I hope she is one of the "others"

I'd be surprised if they still have the license from the first Thor. Been several years since they released any product from it. If you don't use a license it reverts back to the owner.

I hope she is one of the "others"

Right now the actress says she isn't sure if she's even going to be back in Thor 3. If she isn't, I can't see it happening. I don't see Marvel going back to make a Sif figure from Thor or Thor 2.

I think she's been confirmed to return already. At least that's what the article stated when they announced Tessa Thompson joining the cast and Natalie Portman not returning.

I think she's been confirmed to return already.

The most recent news I can find on it was this from earlier this month:

Am I in Thor 3? I get asked that every time I do this! I actually don't know. I have no idea. I'm guessing no? But I'm not sure, because nobody's told me. I have no clue.
https://www.cinemablend.com/new/Lad...-Jaimie-Alexander-Sounds-Doubtful-123247.html

I'm hoping she is since I really want a figure. But it could prove to be a problem since she currently has a popular TV show.

It is really odd they haven't said anything about the movie to her.

Especially since she's bee part of the supporting cast

Is she still filming Blindspot at the moment?... Man that is another show that has kind of disappointed me after the repeated showings of the Pilot trailer...

Peggy is one that is a lot more complicated. Due to the MCU and Marvel Ent. split.

Back