Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want this one?
6788773_orig.jpg

Yeah definitely :panic:
Thanks so much, didn't even have to ask :lol
:hi5: :duff :hi5: :woo

Please can I get spidey if free and possible with the limited shots we have of him?

Amazing work. :clap

Is your sig supposed to be a gif but it's not moving?

If you upload the gif to a hosting site(like IMGUR) and then use the link in the 'edit signature box with and [CENTER] tags
It will then show up as a moving gif :wink1:

I'm glad he isn't in the film like the comics. Thor would've wiped the floor with whoevers team he was on. It's enough that Tony has Vision and Steve has Wanda on their respective teams already as their big guns.

I'm glad he isn't in the film like the comics. Thor would've wiped the floor with whoevers team he was on. It's enough that Tony has Vision and Steve has Wanda on their respective teams already as their big guns.

Until they nerf him like in the first Avengers movie... ;)

I'm actually interested to see what they do with Wanda in Civil War. Already the use of her powers seems to be developing just from what we've seen in the trailers.

I'm actually interested to see what they do with Wanda in Civil War. Already the use of her powers seems to be developing just from what we've seen in the trailers.

Same. I can't wait to see how the Russo's write her (and Hawkeye) compared to Whedon. Wanda's development in CW and the rest of the movies is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most.

Same. I can't wait to see how the Russo's write her (and Hawkeye) compared to Whedon. Wanda's development in CW and the rest of the movies is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most.

What are you expecting to be different from Russo's Wanda compared to Whedon's. It's not like Black Widow or Maria Hill were different in WS than they were in Avengers.

There are differences in characterization for most of the MCU characters when different screenwriters write/directors direct them. It's only natural. I'm really curious to see the Russos'/M&M's take on everyone they haven't directed/written before, especially Tony, Wanda, and Clint. I love that we'll get more character continuity from Civil War going into the IWs.

Back