Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys think will see any civil war figures at toy soul?

I don't think that's even a question at this point. The material for VIPs at the show states there will be.

image.jpeg

There will be a ton of stuff Marvel related in general at TS I bet. Stuff like the open Mk7 that was teased, and other surprises. Who knows, maybe a DC Iron Monger. I can't wait.

Hopefully we actually get her doing some real hex bolts and some form of reality warping. We only got a hint of it in the WS post credits scene and in AOU , and I'm not just talking about the mind ****ing and such. If you watch some of the stuff she does closely, there's no ****ing way that's JUST telekinesis she's doing but let's hope she's mastered her powers a bit more in CW. I'm glad she's flying now at least!

oooooooo when can we expect pics from toy soul? stoked to see if there is a new bucky. bet black panther will dope no doubt. but bucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm dying to see the first figure announcements, and I'm not even planning on buying anything from this movie... :lol

There will be more announcements from hot toys before the show...or teases at least...but set up starts Wednesday and Thursday before the show. So not long now.

I can start a toy soul photo thread in the next couple days like I did with the other shows this year. Put all the photos in one place...if anyone wants that

Back