Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that banner part is in the theatrical release.
I can say with confidence that it isn't ... having watched the movie more times than I'd like to admit haha

That deleted scene should have stayed in the movie! Natasha-Banner could have been cut to make room.

I think that banner part is in the theatrical release.

It definitely is not. Every time I watch the scene, I always say to myself 'why doesn't he Hulk out?'...

Honestly, it seems in this case AOU was weakened by many cuts made to it. And an extended cut is needed.
If you get a chance... watch the deleted/alternative Vision birth... and try to tell me it's not better. The original is still great...
but this was just so much more. And made more sense imho.

Yeah as cool as that deleted scene was it didn't really serve the story as the outcome was the same whether it was in the film or not. Now the Banner/Widow thing, liked or not, actually had an impact on the story (Hulk leaving).

Yeah as cool as that deleted scene was it didn't really serve the story as the outcome was the same whether it was in the film or not. Now the Banner/Widow thing, liked or not, actually had an impact on the story (Hulk leaving).

Or you could have based his leaving on the fact he destroyed a city when under the "control" of Scarlet Witch. He had other reasons to leave.

a SHF winter solider would be so cool. :lecture

wonder if bucky will be in civilian gear entire time. would so love to see a return to winter soldier gear but with domino mask.

Or you could have based his leaving on the fact he destroyed a city when under the "control" of Scarlet Witch. He had other reasons to leave.

Good point. I'd actually be more inclined to think this was the primary reason. SW just basically brought out his biggest fear. The "real" Hulk, as Banner put it.

Good point. I'd actually be more inclined to think this was the primary reason. SW just basically brought out his biggest fear. The "real" Hulk, as Banner put it.

:exactly: That no matter what, there might be a time where he's no longer in control, or able to control the Hulk.

I personally would love to see a movie Hulk who talks and no Banner. Sure we'll miss the zany antics he and Stark would get into, but still.

From PE:

12360298_1044133408964195_9060753997953127959_n.jpg

"‪#‎Capitánamérica3‬: ‪#‎Spider‬-man will show three suits along with ‪#‎ironspider‬
Anthony Russo confirmed that spider-man will have several suits in 'Captain America 3'. In addition it also stated that part of that clothing will be recreated through CGI (Digital retouching in post). What does bring out the comments on the long-awaited representation of iron spider.
According to the details of the so-called iron spider armor, we can find some truly interesting details on which would allow it to be Peter Parker along with his special powers.
Iron Spider allows to spider-man bear any type of attack nuclear, biological or chemical for more than eight minutes, the time that Peter Parker must repel the attack or escape of the contaminated area thanks to an autonomous system of breath. Another of the significant improvements revolves around the improvement of vision, since the lenses of the mask of iron spider has a panoramic view advanced as well as a "HUD" with relevant information from the environment and of the elements that are put before his Vision, similar to the one who carry the jet fighters or ultimately to the viewfinder of iron man in their different armor, with which you can assess the goals to which they are facing.
Continuing with the detailed description of iron spider in the world of the comics we found that the surface of the same is prepared with more than 17 layers of different tissues of high technology. Always keeping an optimum temperature control.
The Iron Spider suit is one of the highlights of the film " Captain America 3 Civil War '. Without a doubt one of the most anticipated elements by the fans and maybe offer her first glance inside the new trailer, which will be released on 18 December next along with the film debut of 'Star Wars Episode 7'."

It's interesting how people will read the same thing and see it so many ways. I think the interview PE is talking about is this one....

Where the interviewer asks "if" the rumors are true that Spiderman will have three suits...and he says that for the film they created many as a test process. But he never says that spiderman will have three suits. And he never confirms the iron spiderman suit either. Just that there will be CG used on spiderman. Unless they are getting this from another interview.

SUPER: There are many rumors are talking about two, three uniforms in the film. What can you talk about it?

Anthony Russo: Well, we did a lot of research and experimented with the looks of each character. We went through the same process with Spider-Man. We knew it was going to be someone young and it was very important to us because we wanted to give this essence to the character, because he is someone unique to the Marvel Universe. Tom Holland is an amazing Spider-Man, people will love him. It was a very experimental process, placing him with the other actors, especially with Downey Jr., we had to learn as we worked. And we're very happy with the final result. We're still working on a few things, like the costume. He's not ready yet because so much will be produced with special effects.

SUPER: Will the film show the red-and-gold costume that was made ​​famous in the Civil War comic?

AR: The film will show a mix of what everyone is waiting for with a little twist. So yeah, that's all I can say.

Yeah if they did four suits...that's a grand easy. I just don't think it will be that many.

Back