Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WS is a great figure. If you get the chance I recommend grabbing it. I do not think you will be disappointed.

WS is a great figure. If you get the chance I recommend grabbing it. I do not think you will be disappointed.

Agreed. My only issue with mine is some of the holes in the hands and mask sculpt are too small to fit on the pegs without modification. Of all the figures I have, this is the only that does this. However, I still really enjoy the figure.

Agreed. My only issue with mine is some of the holes in the hands and mask sculpt are too small to fit on the pegs without modification. Of all the figures I have, this is the only that does this. However, I still really enjoy the figure.

That's odd

Yeah that will soften the plastic. That or hot water work. For somethings. It depends on what exactly the problem is

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed! And for those wondering if they should pick up Winter Soldier, I'd like to say do it! He comes with so many little things (namely weapons), but also 2 head sculpts, removable goggles... And his costume looks similar enough to Civil War, I wouldn't worry about having to get both. Frankly with some of these newer releases, I feel like any Bucky we get for Civil War will be bare bones compared to WS.

I think I may actually get the CW version because the guns are always falling off of this one. Maybe I'll just replace the pants...Idk. It's hard to handle this figure sometimes

So there was a deleted scene in AOU where The Avengers fight Vision. It shows Banner actually start to Hulk out after SW shoots him. Which we saw in the trailers.

So there was a deleted scene in AOU where The Avengers fight Vision. It shows Banner actually start to Hulk out after SW shoots him. Which we saw in the trailers.

Ahhhh I had been wondering where that green-eyed Banner from the trailer would've fit in the movie. Makes sense.

Dude they should've kept the fight scene in. It would've showed more of Visions powers to the general audience. The general audience didn't even know he could phase through things from the theaters I was at, at least from the 2nd and third time o saw it. But I do like how he donned his cape much more in the final cut.

I do wish Vision phased through the glass instead of breaking it when Thor threw him through it though.

If they didn't know he could phase after the film they didn't pay much attention. Rhodes even comments on it when he does it to the sentry/drone

I have a friend who didn't even realize that Jarvis was uploaded into body in the cradle to create Vision until I had to explain the whole thing to him because he was surprised to hear on a podcast after seeing the movie that Paul Bettany played both characters ... so casual fans miss obvious things all the time haha

Back