Can SS clarify the PF Boba debate??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This entire thread is just further proof that SW fans need to get girlfriends and leave mommys basement.

I have never seen a fan base so hostile to their own products. SW fanboys are indeed a breed of their own:monkey4

King Darkness said:
This entire thread is just further proof that SW fans need to get girlfriends and leave mommys basement.

I have never seen a fan base so hostile to their own products. SW fanboys are indeed a breed of their own:monkey4
I don't even have a basement so screw you King.:rotfl

Tom, Chicky can't promise you #42, but just in your honor, every single one of the 4000 Bobas will be numbered "42".

Darklord Dave said:
Tom, Chicky can't promise you #42, but just in your honor, every single one of the 4000 Bobas will be numbered "42".
:chew :chew :chew

King Darkness said:

Someone sounds a little bitter that their favorite license went bye bye! :D

Natrix said:
He will only be bitter if the Darkness PF is made of plastic.

Bannister said:
He will only be bitter if the Darkness PF is made of plastic.

:lol :lol :lol

Yeah, that would be a **** storm:lol

Natrix said:

I have no reason to be bitter to SW fans for SS's f**k up. So no, its not the sound of bitterness you here.

Mummy PF is made from fiberglass (well the sarcophagus lid is anyway)! Cost $350. I love it! :rock Hey, wait a minute. fiberglass is cheaper than polystone!!!! I want my money back. Even though I liked it this whole time, I don't like it any more. Stupid fiberglass. :monkey3 ;)

PS. Get on the waitlist, I'm cancelling my Boba. Not because of the PVC but because Bannister made me buy his Iron Man with the sexy Tony Stark head and now I don't have any money for Boba. :monkey2 But it's ok, the exclusive isn't anything special and there's still regulars to be found. :rock

Thanks to all the plastic-haters my Exc Boba Waitlist came through! :chew

I'm hereby start the rumor that the Exclusive Cap is actually made of plastic. Imagine a plastic shield! A plastic ultron head! The horror!

Everybody cancel your pre-orders! Go! :D

IrishJedi said:
King Darkness just wants me to post a pic of my girlfriend again, but I'm not taking the bait.
thats cause that one pic is the only one that chick has in her dating profile for you to use .....

jk Irish.
you gotta smokin hot gf
PM Shai for photography advise if you need any

:monkey5

Chicky said:
At the request of our clients we began pre-orders so that they can reserve the item for their collection before it arrives into our warehouse. This means many times pre-orders occur before or during the production process of the item, therefore the pictures are of protoypes and marked accordingly. This is why we update our clients with new pictures and product details when possible.

At the time of the blog posting, the item is 30 days from arriving to the warehouse. All orders are in pre-order status and NO money has been collected. If you feel that you will not be happy with the item as it is described in our blog, simply cancel your pre-order which you can do without penalty as long as it happens in the next 3 weeks. In addition, collectors have 30 days after delivery to inspect their figures and return them for a refund if they find the quality lacking.

We hope that collectors will be patient and wait to critic the piece until they have it in hand. We firmly believe that the collectors will be pleased with the final results.

Best,
Chicky

Now there's a class act. :D Bravo. :clap

Polystoner said:
Thanks to all the plastic-haters my Exc Boba Waitlist came through! :chew

That was probably my cancellation.

...You're welcome. ;)

Enjoy your $325 plastic "statue". :p

gambit said:
I will definitely cancel Darkness PF if he would be made in plastic also.
Right there with ya. AS cool as Darkness is- he won't be worth it if he is plastic. What a way to ruin a 3 year project if they go that route.

Back