Can SS clarify the PF Boba debate??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MWHAHAHAHAHA...STAR WARS FOOLS !!!!!

YOUR BOBA AINT A STATUE ANYMORE.....

THIS IS A STATUE :

hulk1.jpg

Bannister said:
Does this mean you are drunk right now and we shouldn't take anything you say seriously?

Actually, yes. It's means that whenever I'm AWAKE you can assume I am drunk and to not take me too seriously. :monkey5 :lol

Chicky said:
All orders are in pre-order status and NO money has been collected. If you feel that you will not be happy with the item as it is described in our blog, simply cancel your pre-order which you can do without penalty as long as it happens in the next 3 weeks.

Chicky--You can have my money right now, if you want! This piece is still #1 in my book.

and if I get you #42 I will look like a rock star, ABS armor or no, right?

You cannot argue with one's preset opinion. I heard it about Jabba's throne and many people regretted their cancellation after the reviews came in. This is why I suggested for serious collectors to take possession and 'look upon it with their own eyes."

C

Chicky said:

You cannot argue with one's preset opinion. I heard it about Jabba's throne and many people regretted their cancellation after the reviews came in. This is why I suggested for serious collectors to take possession and 'look upon it with their own eyes."

C

PWNED!!!

I can't wait for all the sob stories for those that cancel. And please don't get Tom's hopes up for #42. We are all wishing for it, but that was a tease.

Chicky said:
If he gets 42, but we all know you are sending me that number to make up for the grave injustice you have done to this poor non scalping true collector this day.:monkey5

Darth Loki said:
I can't wait for all the sob stories for those that cancel. And please don't get Tom's hopes up for #42. We are all wishing for it, but that was a tease.
oh if she doesnt convert now that will end up the cruelest post EVER! :emperor

Chicky .... you have a desitiny to fullfill now

Chicky said:

I already think you're a rock star for not deleting my online account when I (jokingly) put a quote from you in my signature last year when Grievous was shipping.

But I think the complaints would diminish if I posted a picture of my own personal ABS. That would silence the critics.

1565301838.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Chicky said:

Chicky, if you're serious and promise to get Tom #42 I will "uncancel" my pre-order and get one of these (even though the $325 price tag will punch my conscience apart). I'm serious.

occulum said:
oh if she doesnt convert now that will end up the cruelest post EVER! :emperor

Chicky .... you have a desitiny to fullfill now

Maybe that's how we make sure Tom gets #42. We'll guilt trip Chicky into making it happen.

IrishJedi said:
Chicky, if you're serious and promise to get Tom #42 I will "uncancel" my pre-order and get one of these (even though the $325 price tag will punch my conscience apart). I'm serious.

OMG!

Chicky you have the ability to stop FREAK WARS!

IrishJedi said:
Quit trying to spin the fact that you already regret cancelling Boba.:monkey5

Darth Loki said:
PWNED!!!

There will be no sob stories in my opinion because if people do regret cancelling Boba they can take their sad behinds to ebay and buy one for much less than retail. It has happened with all the Star Wars PF's so far and it will be the same story for this one.

Back