Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such an awesome military game ruined by the laziness of the developers to fix the glitches that unbalance a game.

hardened seem to fix that for me. No way in hell though I'd go back to the glitch fest that is MW2.

hardened has nothing to do with adding more power to kill someone. all it does is take away the damage penalty of shooting someone through a wall or object.

It increases the damage on that but just seems like it helps if they're out in the open as well. Could just be knocking the rust off tonight too.

Can I add Camp fest to MW2 as well.

I really don't get why so many people love that game, for me it was a Major disapointment after waiting for two years after the excellent COD 4.

never understood the whine-fest about 'campers'. that is why you have a killcam in non-hardcore modes. If they are camping one would think that you use your smarts to get that person back since you know exactly where they are camping at. easy kills if you ask me.

Now if you are running like a chicken without a head and not checking your corners before you go blazing past and get killed by someone just crouched behind the wall, that is your own fault.

never understood the whine-fest about 'campers'. that is why you have a killcam in non-hardcore modes. If they are camping one would think that you use your smarts to get that person back since you know exactly where they are camping at. easy kills if you ask me.

Now if you are running like a chicken without a head and not checking your corners before you go blazing past and get killed by someone just crouched behind the wall, that is your own fault.

The opposition camping is not the problem, it's people on my team that piss me off. To be honest MW2 encourage it and don't get me started on Commando. Look I just don't like MW2. And I know you have much better gaming skills than me, so maybe that's why you had an easier time on that game.

The opposition camping is not the problem, it's people on my team that piss me off. To be honest MW2 encourage it and don't get me started on Commando. Look I just don't like MW2. And I know you have much better gaming skills than me, so maybe that's why you had an easier time on that game.

well in that case i agree with you completely. but imo it's not just camping...it's just that you get a team full of strangers...each with their own purpose for playing the game. Most of the game modes are objective based and that leads to chaos and frustration if youre the type of player who likes team and organization based gameplay. i get frustrated too when my team cant even defend a site while playing search and destroy, instead they are off doing their own stupid things and getting killed while theyre at it. :slap

Yeah that's kind of infantry 101. Find a tactical position that includes cover.

These games are meant to be played as a team IMO. If you go off on your own like 99% of the online idiots this will happen.

There is nothing more fun online then playing with a group of people that are all working as a team. :rock

as soon as I would hear somebody start to whine about a camper, I would immediately go Scavenger with Claymores and claim a building somewhere. :lol ..... you dont like em, join'em, or take,em out.....

no glitches in the game are worse than the whiney players....
.... OMG.. gotta use COMMANDO PRO HUH!?
.... OMG.. gotta use SCAVENGER HUH?!
.... OMG.. gotta NOOB TUBER!
.... OMG.. gotta use the AK HUH?!
.... OMG.. gotta use the HEARTBEAT SENSOR HUH?!
.... OMG.. gotta use PAINKILLER!!?
.... OMG.. gotta use LAST STAND!?
.... OMG!!... WE GOTTA KNIFER RUNNIN AROUND!!!

..... somedays I would crank up the mic to join them..
"OMG GUYS!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOURE USING THE RUN FEATURE!!? WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSIES! REAL WARRIORS PLAY THE WHOLE GAME PRONE AND CRAWL EVERYWHERE!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS USE THE RUN FEATURE!!!!!

I agree 100% The word "camper" is pretty subjective. One mans "camper", is another's careful player. What's really annoying to me is taking someone out from a good position, and then getting a message from them calling you a camper. This one knob goblin actually stopped his play during a game and sent his message. Maybe to appease all the "camper" haters the next COD MP maps should be large empty arenas so no one can hide or crouch. You could vary the shape of the map too for added excitement. A triangle, square, rectangle or if they really wanted to do something special an octagon.

People who barricade themselves up in a room with claymores and stay there for multiple kills are campers. If you want to play that way, fine, but it confounds me why people think this is a sucessful strategy. Like Nash said, with Killcams, you will be trageted after your first kill.

I'm all for setting up ambushes, but get out there and fight, too.

People who barricade themselves up in a room with claymores and stay there for multiple kills are campers. If you want to play that way, fine, but it confounds me why people think this is a sucessful strategy. Like Nash said, with Killcams, you will be trageted after your first kill.

I'm all for setting up ambushes, but get out there and fight, too.

Why does it matter though?

I don't play online hardly at all because of the constant arguing and bickering.

"You killed me with this and it's cheap"

"Camper"

"Insert racial slur"

Ect ect.

The last thing I want to do anymore with as stressful as work has been is come home and listen to a bunch of grown people argue like 10 year olds. Just not my cup of tea. Then you have the children that apparently lack parental units. I won't even get started on them. :rotfl

Why does it matter though?

I don't play online hardly at all because of the constant arguing and bickering.

"You killed me with this and it's cheap"

"Camper"

"Insert racial slur"

Ect ect.

The last thing I want to do anymore with as stressful as work has been is come home and listen to a bunch of grown people argue like 10 year olds. Just not my cup of tea. Then you have the children that apparently lack parental units. I won't even get started on them. :rotfl

It doesn't matter. I just couldn't see myself playing that way.

Also, I mute everyone that isn't a friend. My Live experience got 100-fold more enjoyable after I did. :rock

Went and picked my copy up from my friends and played for an hour before my oldest daughter jacked it.

Looks like I won't be playing this for a while unless I can steal my PS3 back.

Damn kids!!!!

Such an awesome military game ruined by the laziness of the developers to fix the glitches that unbalance a game.

I resent that comment. In most cases it is not the developers who make those decisions. Trust me, the developers want to fix everything they can.

Well I have seen enough. I am forced to go out at lunch and purchase this game. Hopefully I can find some trades to be able to get AC.

Back