BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always just cut some plastic from like a ziplock bag to put in between. Wish HT would start doing this, they could make perfectly cut plastic protection for things like this.

What’s the best way to wash the cloak?
Put cool (can be warm, not hot) water in a bowl. Put a little bit of regular laundry detergent in, mix it up good. Soak the cloak for 15-20 minutes. Remove the cloak and gently wring out. Replace the water in the bowl with new, clean water. Soak cloak for another 15ish minutes to get any remaining soap out. As long as the water is clear when you remove it, you’re good up go. Let it dry out overnight.

You shouldn’t use hot water. Cold water helps set the colors. The excess dye will still come out but cold/cool is much better to use than hot.
I used hot water for Omni-Man cape without any soap and it worked perfectly. Into ''hot'' I mean 40-50°, but Geralt's cloak is a different material,looks more delicate and soft. Omni's cape was basically bleeding.

I used hot water for Omni-Man cape without any soap and it worked perfectly. Into ''hot'' I mean 40-50°, but Geralt's cloak is a different material,looks more delicate and soft. Omni's cape was basically bleeding.
Makes sense because hot water makes colors run - it's why they advise you to wash colors on cold and lights/whites on warm in the washing machine. Colors fade more in the hot water. Cold water actually helps set colors so for stuff like this, it's a much better plan to use cold/cool water.

Wait what's staining? The cloak is staining the white hair or the hair is staining the cloak white?

I am looking at someone's camera feed, its not like I can share this publicly, I was just giving you all a heads up, this person's figure has issues. I cant say that all of ours will be like this though. Its why I said to keep your expectations low.
I'm not calling you a liar, obviously things can go wrong since it's the first figure for a brand, but just saying "there's issues" without saying what they are is kind of asking people to get worked up.

I am very hopeful this will be an excellent figure and hope some pictures start popping up soon.

Last edited:
I am looking at someone's camera feed, its not like I can share this publicly, I was just giving you all a heads up, this person's figure has issues. I cant say that all of ours will be like this though. Its why I said to keep your expectations low.
Figure can have many kind of issues, articulation issues, paint issues and so on... so what kind of issues are you referring to? We saw the released product images and it looked great. If someone got a defective one that doesn't mean production quality is low, they should get a replacement. My expectations are pretty high as this was my most anticipated release for me. Gonna stay optimistic till I see it in person. :monkey3 I tossed lot of coins into this, as I got multiples so last thing I need is drama.

This person's body has loose legs and ankle joints
soft sculpt details
missing pants buttons,
no neck visible
shoulder pads look a like a mess
pants are not leather ( not sure if this was advertised)
the base it comes with is the generic black oval base, the actual shaft of the base is loose and might not really secure.

All these can be fixed and a body swap is most likely needed.

Again, it could just be his, but Im still staying to keep your expectations low on this.
The loose legs and ankle joints are a concern for sure - but it's Limtoys bodies and it's very possible this is an anomaly.
Sculpt looked fine the pictures, so we'll need to see more photos.
Hopefully pant buttons can be replaced via the merchant.
Sculpt likely just needs to be pulled up to address the neck issue. I think some people had issues with Arthur over this and it ended up being fine?
Shoulder pads probably just need futzing.
There was no way we were getting leather at this price point - I think we knew it was going to be pleather.
Very easy to get a new base.

Hopefully all these will be a non-issue or easily fixed if they pop up for anyone else.

soft sculpt details
missing pants buttons,
no neck visible
the base it comes with is the generic black oval base, the actual shaft of the base is loose and might not really secure.

Again, it could just be his, but Im still staying to keep your expectations low on this.
soft sculpt details
missing pants buttons,
no neck visible

I mean how did you come by this info? I know you said it’s through someone else’s camera feed. But why can’t you share that? What do you mean by no neck visible?

The body from LIM from my experience is fantastic so I don’t see how the legs & ankles are loose. The neck isn’t that visible on the costume itself. How are the shoulders a mess? The pants weren’t advertised as leather from my knowledge. The stand we've known is a basic stand so it wouldn’t surprise me if it wasn’t the strongest. You sure they weren’t handling the first prototype lol

Back