BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ He 100% needs the cloak. Looks way better and less awkward with it on. Gives his upper chest/shoulder area some nice mass and width as well.

In Breda's review you can see the buttons on the pants when he's doing the unboxing which means they weren't missing but just have poor glue, they should've punctured them.
1690048714709.png

Watched the review, I think he looks fantastic, sculpt is amazing,body proportions are great.
Only small complaint I have is that shoulder armour parts truly needed to be supported in a better way, MT did it better, but well that's a very small thing to complain about. He looks amazing with a cloak! I'm sure in person he will be 10 times better!

Ordered from TW when these were originally announced (didn’t know any better at the time) but ultimately cancelled on them and went with kit. they’re still sending two of them for whatever so I guess I’ll end up with three of them lol

Ordered from TW when these were originally announced (didn’t know any better at the time) but ultimately cancelled on them and went with kit. they’re still sending two of them for whatever so I guess I’ll end up with three of them lol
Are you saying TW cancelled your order but still is sending you two figures? Did you pay in full for them?

No wonder they can’t fill their existing orders, they don’t even know where stuff is supposed to go lol

Are you saying TW cancelled your order but still is sending you two figures? Did you pay in full for them?

No wonder they can’t fill their existing orders, they don’t even know where stuff is supposed to go lol
I cancelled the figures with them in 2021 (still have the emails along with the confirmation of cancellation) - paid in full but using PayPal payments so I’m not sure exactly what happened on their end that it didn’t get fully cancelled. I got refunded and everything lmao

Going on vacation in the end of this month, I'm sure by the time I'm back, he will be there!
As I wanted extra and Kit was sold out I ordered one from TNS as they had preorder still up. Then Kit had leftovers so ordered extra from him. However never got invoice from TNS while figure is in stock for a week already. I just adore their service lol Who is running that shop? Just sent the cancellation request email, I'm sure I'll never get any kind of response. :D :D :D

Back