BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's pictures with no Facebook compression. The figure is extremely close to the prototype with some improvements, they made the boots more accurate and the swords are diecast, they were plastic in the prototype, the body is the same as the prototype, provided by LIM who also helped Buzz produce their first figure.

Kit has opened orders again, toss a coin to your Witcher while you can.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2872
1689688614946.jpeg

1689688624895.jpeg

1689688647875.jpeg

1689688772414.jpeg

1689688802263.jpeg

Here's pictures with no Facebook compression. The figure is extremely close to the prototype with some improvements, they made the boots more accurate and the swords are diecast, they were plastic in the prototype, the body is the same as the prototype, provided by LIM who also helped Buzz produce their first figure.

Kit has opened orders again, toss a coin to your Witcher while you can.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2872View attachment 650368
View attachment 650369
View attachment 650370
View attachment 650371
View attachment 650372
Thank you Sir! He looks amazing! Tossing all the coin I have!

Is his body painted? Arms and chest? Can we recreate his casual look or it's all the flat colour plastic? :monkey3

Either the head is too small or the outfit is too big or it’s the hair throwing it off.
Something in the proportions definitely looks off on these pics, that was my first impression when I saw him,but also photos are close ups, usually proportions are lost when you take pictures as closely. As R_R_X said final body is same as proto, so I think we have nothing to worry about.

He looks... fine I suppose. Likeness is still only partway there and I'm still not loving the rubbery armor with the flat silver dots that don't even appear sculpted on. But I can see some heavy weathering making this work better.

I think the problem you are seeing with the head is that he has no neck. Pulling it up a little should fix the proportions.

Armor looks awesome! Glad I didn'T cancel this one. Best geralt for me from all of them

I'm glad I didn't cancel like I wanted to and stuck it out. Very excited to get this. Might be the first figure that arrives for my new home, we move in next month.

Thank you to @R_R_X for all of your updates throughout the production of this one. I'm sure it was tiring but you were really huge in helping us through the wait.

It will be cool to get two and buy the SooSoo S2 Geralt's pants and shirt for the second figure as a casual look or even under the S1 Armor.

We definitely need an extra fabric pants, unfortunately this won't age well.
Depends if what is used is pleather or a specific fabric that has that leather look similar to the old SS Indiana jones figures. Regardless we also have Threezero doing S3 Geralt later.

Back