BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious about the proportions! Wonder if he's big and chonky or average. Head looks kinda big on these pictures and I'm not happy with that! Hope I'm hallucinating!!!View attachment 650362
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

OMG.....Years, I mean literally YEARS of waiting and complaining about this figures release....then upon first in hand photos you complain 🤦‍♂️ gaaaaaawwwwd. I swear some people just cant be happy with anything.

I mean C'mon!! All the posts on this thread literally begging for this amazing figure to come out and the first thing you do is start nit picking 🤣😂😂 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

6th scale collectors like this are some of the most toxic people I've come across in my entire life.

On a brighter note. YAY! Hes actually here! I for one am literally fizzing at the bum to add this guy to my witcher display! With the wait time on this guy I'm willing to overlook any short comings, his head looks fine in proportion to everything else, the pleather is easily manageable if you look after it and the body looks A-OK!

Cant wait to pose him next to MT & SooSoo Geralt!

Last edited:
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

OMG.....Years, I mean literally YEARS of waiting and complaining about this figures release....then upon first in hand photos you complain 🤦‍♂️ gaaaaaawwwwd. I swear some people just cant be happy with anything.

I mean C'mon!! All the posts on this thread literally begging for this amazing figure to come out and the first thing you do is start nit picking 🤣😂😂 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

6th scale collectors like this are some of the most toxic people I've come across in my entire life.

On a brighter note. YAY! Hes actually here! I for one and literally fizzing at the bum to add this guy to my witcher display! With the wait time on this guy I'm willing to overlook any short comings, his head looks fine in proportion to everything else, the pleather is easily manageable if you look after it and the body looks A-OK!

Cant wait to pose him next to MT & SooSoo Geralt!
AltruisticIllinformedAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

You said it pal 😏

I mean to be fair you spent half the last page nit picking every bit of this figure from the body to the head proportions 🤷‍♂️. I guess I'm just reading something that isnt clearly there in black and white lol.

Be nice to see no complaints for a change is all im saying. After all the time weve spent waiting for this piece it genuinely makes me laugh that one of the most active people in the thread spends the first few posts picking it apart. 😏😉

You said it pal 😏

I mean to be fair you spent half the last page nit picking every bit of this figure from the body to the head proportions 🤷‍♂️. I guess I'm just reading something that isnt clearly there in black and white lol.

Be nice to see no complaints for a change is all im saying. After all the time weve spent waiting for this piece it genuinely makes me laugh that one of the most active people in the thread spends the first few posts picking it apart. 😏😉
I'm sorry but who are you?
Give me a break please.
Screenshot_20230716_060724_Instagram.jpg

Seeing more pictures of Buzztoy's Geralt makes me think that Soo Soo's hair are utter crap. Hope they'll fix that before release.

I really don’t see anything worth complaining about with this figure. I’m just happy it released and look forward to getting it.

Sure there’s one or two things I would have liked done a little differently but it’s a new brand and expecting InArt quality is just going to lead to disappointment. I’m very happy with how it looks and I think it’ll stand out on shelf.

He's looking really great! I think maybe even better than the initial images. I cancelled a while ago because my collection has gone in a different direction over the past year, but I've still been keen to see this guy finished. I think he looks more stylized than the show appearance, which is why I really like this figure more than the others. Looking forward to seeing all of your in hand pictures!

Thank you Sir! He looks amazing! Tossing all the coin I have!

Is his body painted? Arms and chest? Can we recreate his casual look or it's all the flat colour plastic? :monkey3
I don't know I only followed progress from the outside but if I had to guess probably not.
I have a few questions about bag pants and overall head/body proportions but rn I'm optimistic. These are just bad photos.
If you look back at the full body shots of the prototype the shirt and pants were always baggy, likely for better articulation and to avoid clothes getting stuck in the joints.

I don't know I only followed progress from the outside but if I had to guess probably not.

If you look back at the full body shots of the prototype the shirt and pants were always baggy, likely for better articulation and to avoid clothes getting stuck in the joints.
Thank you! Very excited, I have ordered few so need some fancy outfits now! :monkey3 :ted :love
About the proportions, prototype images look perfect, so I'm sure these in hand photos are just bad close-ups, where actual proportions aren't captured properly. Can't wait to get my army!:rock

Im quite impressed , I think the proportions and painting looks great. The likeness is pretty good, congrats everyone that preordered :)

It looks like a really solid release. Honestly, my biggest gripe is that they misspelled "middling" on the box, & mostly because it's my favourite quote they took from the books. Pretty irrelevant as far as complaints go.

Some people should try to be less affected by other people's opinions, though. It's okay for you to be excited, & for other people to have criticisms without anyone taking it personally. This desperate need for universal consensus & unending positivity is a self defeating expectation. It's healthier to just let people feel how they feel without internalizing it.

Now to see if Toys Wonderland actually pays for their stock. This is the only preorder I ever had through them, & after what I went through with their alter ego, I'm preparing myself for the possibility of settling for store credit.

Now to see if Toys Wonderland actually pays for their stock. This is the only preorder I ever had through them, & after what I went through with their alter ego, I'm preparing myself for the possibility of settling for store credit.
Kit had it up yesterday if you’re still looking. Can check it out there.

Kit had it up yesterday if you’re still looking. Can check it out there.
I wish I could. LOL I'm suuuuuuper broke until mid-September, though. Worst case, I'll score one on the aftermarket then, & if TW fails me, I'll just have them send me a couple of cheaper third party figures. I've been eyeing that Present Toys Equilibrium Bale, so maybe I'll grab that if they can't pay Buzz Toys what they owe.

Looks pretty much exactly like the proto other than the neatly upgraded weapons to diecast. I was never sold on the headsculpt so didn’t purchase, but happy for those that have been waiting on this.

Last edited:
It looks like a really solid release. Honestly, my biggest gripe is that they misspelled "middling" on the box, & mostly because it's my favourite quote they took from the books. Pretty irrelevant as far as complaints go.

Some people should try to be less affected by other people's opinions, though. It's okay for you to be excited, & for other people to have criticisms without anyone taking it personally. This desperate need for universal consensus & unending positivity is a self defeating expectation. It's healthier to just let people feel how they feel without internalizing it.
I second this sentiment. If you see a post you don’t like you can keep scrolling and just like a magic trick it will disappear.

Invoice for tns paid( they have it instock) the staining of the white hair from the cloak worries me

Back