BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

But I'm actually in this thread because I keep expecting to see in hand pictures of this guy, haha. What in the world is going on with the production of this figure?! I prefer stylized figures over screen accurate, so I found the head sculpt of this particular Geralt really appealing and had hoped to see the production version by now.

Nobody knows, but probably some production issue, maybe with the body or fit since we've seen post-production photos of everything else laying around waiting for the next step...

So I wanted to ask everyone as this seems like the best place to ask but I had to unfortunately cancel my order from a particular company so I’m looking to try my best and reorder this from someone else if it’s even still possible! Cannot believe waited all this time and now may not be able to get it 🤦🏻‍♂️ my question is where would you recommend placing an order with? If anyone still has it. Any suggestions would be great. Cheers everyone

So I wanted to ask everyone as this seems like the best place to ask but I had to unfortunately cancel my order from a particular company so I’m looking to try my best and reorder this from someone else if it’s even still possible! Cannot believe waited all this time and now may not be able to get it 🤦🏻‍♂️ my question is where would you recommend placing an order with? If anyone still has it. Any suggestions would be great. Cheers everyone
As I preordered multiples years ago, few months ago I decided to get one more lol and TNS figures still had him available for preorder. I'd wait to Kit extras but it isn't guaranteed. While TNS is super slow with processing orders and drive me crazy, they are legit and still got 3 figures I have preordered from them. (Kit hadn't these figures so had no choice) as there is no other choice order from TNS

I have my order with TNS as well. They are slow but they haven't cancelled any order before or ran out and told me the item is on backorder (like KGHobby just did)

Wonder how many people have already cancelled. I'm guessing Cavill is going to be replaced by the time we even see this figure

Oh thanks got another :slap

Wonder how many people have already cancelled. I'm guessing Cavill is going to be replaced by the time we even see this figure
I guess lot of ppl cancelled and gonna cancel once invoices hit. Through years I discovered most of the ppl in the collecting hobby jump on the hype train and don't actually love characters/actors. Witcher's hype train has passed. I don't see a reason of cancelling some figure bc of delay, if you truly love and want it, you wait.

Oh thanks got another :slap

I guess lot of ppl cancelled and gonna cancel once invoices hit. Through years I discovered most of the ppl in the collecting hobby jump on the hype train and don't actually love characters/actors. Witcher's hype train has passed. I don't see a reason of cancelling some figure bc of delay, if you truly love and want it, you wait.
Totally agree! I love Henry as geralt and have waited a long time for this figure and will keep waiting until it’s out, hence why I was worried when I had to cancel my order! Have the season 2 look on order too! It’s such a shame he’s no longer going to be in the show, will not be the same without him that’s for sure

Through years I discovered most of the ppl in the collecting hobby jump on the hype train and don't actually love characters/actors. Witcher's hype train has passed. I don't see a reason of cancelling some figure bc of delay, if you truly love and want it, you wait.
100% agree and sadly been guilty of it a lot this past year. On another hand, I think this Buzztoys figure could be a reasonable exception since people are watching the showrunners double down on changing what started out as a solid show/representation of the Witcher with S1, and consumers are choosing to just live and let the series die with the casting change. As amazing as Cavill is/was as Geralt, I can understand not wanting to drop a decent chunk of change on something that's objectively been heavily changed and virtually made unrecognisable--it's one of the main reasons I can't personally bring myself to buy any 1/6 Star Wars stuff.

Only recently I decided I probably won't be paying off a few of my invoices and instead just focus on getting those timeless pieces that represent what I truly love--a couple video games, LotR, and a few other films. The reality of the slated Q4 bill with everything cool releasing around then is absolutely affecting my will to minimise my purchases :monkey2 Maybe that's a big reason why people are cancelling this one.

100% agree and sadly been guilty of it a lot this past year. On another hand, I think this Buzztoys figure could be a reasonable exception since people are watching the showrunners double down on changing what started out as a solid show/representation of the Witcher with S1, and consumers are choosing to just live and let the series die with the casting change. As amazing as Cavill is/was as Geralt, I can understand not wanting to drop a decent chunk of change on something that's objectively been heavily changed and virtually made unrecognisable--it's one of the main reasons I can't personally bring myself to buy any 1/6 Star Wars stuff.

Only recently I decided I probably won't be paying off a few of my invoices and instead just focus on getting those timeless pieces that represent what I truly love--a couple video games, LotR, and a few other films. The reality of the slated Q4 bill with everything cool releasing around then is absolutely affecting my will to minimise my purchases :monkey2 Maybe that's a big reason why people are cancelling this one.
In this specific situation I'm not the best person to speak, as I'm a huge fan of Henry since The Tudors and loved the Witcher books since late 90s. Once Witcher 3 was released,my love moved to another level lol So this specific figure has a sentimental value for me. I know show isn't great and it has lot of flaws from the right to the left, but whole thing made me so happy I don't really care about the flaws. When your favourite actor plays your favourite character it's a blessing already as such things barely happen. Let's see how I'll change the cards once Liam takes the sword. Probably will be more critical.

Personally I don't really care if the figure/character is from the failed source material, as soon as it looks great I buy it. I love Medieval time period and designs/outfits from that era. However I can totally understand if someone doesn't want this figure any more and that's okay as well. It is sad that show ended up where it ended but it is what it is, I'm happy I got the opportunity to go through all of these and truly happy and grateful we are getting this figure and other Cavill/Geralt merch, so I'll wait as long as it takes.

I'd advice anyone to think twice before they cancel this or Soo Soo version, as once these are gone they are gone.

Totally agree! I love Henry as geralt and have waited a long time for this figure and will keep waiting until it’s out, hence why I was worried when I had to cancel my order! Have the season 2 look on order too! It’s such a shame he’s no longer going to be in the show, will not be the same without him that’s for sure
It's okay I go though cancellation and reordering as well lol probably bigbadtoystore customer service thinks I'm crazy as I cancel and reorder anime figures from them multiple times lol Happy you ordered again and didn't miss the release. Figure comes when it comes and I'm sure it will be worth it! Production updates look amazing!

I wonder if his body has a natural skin colour and if I can recreate his ''casual look''. His body is totally covered so might be just black? Idk . I'd love to hear some information about that.

Last edited:
In this specific situation I'm not the best person to speak, as I'm a huge fan of Henry since The Tudors and loved the Witcher books since late 90s. Once Witcher 3 was released,my love moved to another level lol So this specific figure has a sentimental value for me. I know show isn't great and it has lot of flaws from the right to the left, but whole thing made me so happy I don't really care about the flaws. When your favourite actor plays your favourite character it's a blessing already as such things barely happen. Let's see how I'll change the cards once Liam takes the sword. Probably will be more critical.

Personally I don't really care if the figure/character is from the failed source material, as soon as it looks great I buy it. I love Medieval time period and designs/outfits from that era. However I can totally understand if someone doesn't want this figure any more and that's okay as well. It is sad that show ended up where it ended but it is what it is, I'm happy I got the opportunity to go through all of these and truly happy and grateful we are getting this figure and other Cavill/Geralt merch, so I'll wait as long as it takes.

I'd advice anyone to think twice before they cancel this or Soo Soo version, as once these are gone they are gone.

It's okay I go though cancellation and reordering as well lol probably bigbadtoystore customer service thinks I'm crazy as I cancel and reorder anime figures from them multiple times lol Happy you ordered again and didn't miss the release. Figure comes when it comes and I'm sure it will be worth it! Production updates look amazing!

I wonder if his body has a natural skin colour and if I can recreate his ''casual look''. His body is totally covered so might be just black? Idk . I'd love to hear some information about that.
I was wondering this too! As we said before the only thing we haven’t seen an update about the body. In the show he does just wear the shirt a lot but would t be able to even attempt that look if the body is black 🤣

I was wondering this too! As we said before the only thing we haven’t seen an update about the body. In the show he does just wear the shirt a lot but would t be able to even attempt that look if the body is black 🤣
Yea curious about the body, also I think the main reason of the delay is the body. They made a new body for him based on Cavill's physique, so that's exciting. None of the Hot Toys Superman figures captured his actual body proportions. :monkey3

Yea curious about the body, also I think the main reason of the delay is the body. They made a new body for him based on Cavill's physique, so that's exciting. None of the Hot Toys Superman figures captured his actual body proportions. :monkey3
Yeah Henry is a large guy! And in the Witcher I’ve always thought it just looks bigger than even superman so can’t wait to see if they get the proportions down!

Back