BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has happened with much of the media. Be it comic, anime, video games or collectibles, these used to be (for lack of a better word) niche markets where the people who were part of these groups were small and fanatically loyal, now that everyone has join it these markets many of which who aren't avid fans or in some cases not fans at all but are just looking to be part of the "in" crowd the quality of people in these groups has fallen from respectful loyal fans to toxic entitled privileged idiots. And those idiots hurt the market for us few honest members of the group that are here for the fun and joy of the media

there have been a number of things over the years in the various media i participate in that have been frustrating, confusing and sometimes have be outright maddening, but come to realize if you don't like something or the way its run don't support it because sometimes there are going to be crappy products, unforeseen delays and thing that just don't live up to expectations. The only thing when it comes to 1/6 scale collectibles that i find the most irritating has nothing to do with pre-orders and bad or cheap products....it has to do with the fact is WHY do they think ever female figure needs to have high heeled footwear

Want to keep the thread alive lol As S3 trailer dropped I'm digging the new armour. I wonder if anyone gonna make him as a figure... It would be amazing to own each appearance as a figure, still waiting to the ''casual look'' Geralt with a pirate shirt and high waist pants,probably never gonna happen,but at least WETA is making a statue. :monkey3

EE_302_Unit_00135_RT.jpg
EE_302_Unit_01367 (1)_RT.jpg

(Replying to a comment which was removed observing that Yen’s costume is based on Indian culture but the specific dress they chose is not a great choice for the character)

There are hundreds of traditional sarees I could see Yen wear before this. Probably a bad excuse by the producers. Of course, Geralt is rocking the bandhgala or other Indian style blazer perfectly fine.
IMG_6145.jpeg

Last edited:
There are hundreds of traditional sarees I could see Yen wear before this. Probably a bad excuse by the producers. Of course, Geralt is rocking the bandhgala or other Indian style blazer perfectly fine.
View attachment 643972
Geralt looks great in that outfit, he wears something similar in the games few times. :monkey3 I'd love to have outfit packs for our nonexistent Geralt figures :monkey2:bunnydanc:love

Can't wait for geralt to complain about the outfit and how stupid he looks. Lmao as far as his new armor/ outfit I prefer it more. I want a figure of him in that leather tunic.

Whoever approved Jaskier’s “haircut” should be fired. Along with the rest of the costume staff who thought Yen’s bikini dress was a great idea. Along with the writers who thought this show after S1 was a good idea.
I can't stop thinking about this whenever I see how they dressed her for the new season.

fve8fqX.png

I really do like Geralt's new outfit though. I think that's the best outfit he's had so far. Shame we probably won't get that as a figure.

Just caught up on this and it’s such a shame that some are just not very nice in this community. Just ruins it for everyone. I’m glad this figure is still coming as was getting worried as cannot wait for it. Like others have said I do think Soosoo will get theirs out first at this rate. Hopefully it’s not much longer now 🤞🤞

So just looked on TW ( i know what some think of them don’t worry) and the estimated release now state’s September!? Madness!

Oh for sure! I’m happy to wait for it…. just is crazy we still haven’t got him when I thought we was so close to the release!
Maybe something went wrong with the production. They made a brand new body for him and we haven't seen any pictures of it. Usually body production is complicated.

Haha I love how you called them dolls...brilliant! When me and my collector buddies want to have each other on we ask about our doll collection.

It's always so fascinating to me how sensitive some guys are to having their dolls called dolls. ACTION figures are fine, but dolls? NoooooooOoo!

Some carry it so far as to exclude all "figures" that can be posed or that have rooted/applied hair, as if that is the difference that crosses the line, lol

It starts really young too- my son who is six already knows that there is something shameful about playing with "dolls." (Although he absolutely loves to do so- in secret). It certainly didn't come from our house... (the shame that is)

Last edited:
It's always so fascinating to me how sensitive some guys are to having their dolls called dolls. ACTION figures are fine, but dolls? NoooooooOoo!

Some carry it so far as to exclude all "figures" that can be posed or that have rooted/applied hair, as if that is the difference that crosses the line, lol

It starts really young too- my son who is six already knows that there is something shameful about playing with "dolls." (Although he absolutely loves to do so- in secret). It certainly didn't come from our house...
When I was a kid I was obsessed with Barbie and was bullied for that. Was playing with Barbie and the cars at the same time,but yea it was shameful and still is... Thankfully my mother was very supportive, father not as much but he still allowed me to have few. However I was playing with them in secret.

Rn I'm 32 and I own a huge expensive Disney limited edition doll collection, many collector barbies mainly superhero ones + lot of 1/6 figures, for me they are all dolls and I'm proud of my collection, never hide ! There's nothing shameful to collect dolls, they are so beautiful...They represent our beloved characters and inspire us! (Ariel is my fav childhood character and have gazillion collectibles)
Toys have no gender imo and once I'll have kids I'll allow them to play with whatever they want.
P.S. Very excited about the Barbie movie! Will be happy if Hot Toys makes Barbie and Ken!

When I was a kid I was obsessed with Barbie and was bullied for that. Was playing with Barbie and the cars at the same time,but yea it was shameful and still is... Thankfully my mother was very supportive, father not as much but he still allowed me to have few. However I was playing with them in secret.
Ah, the joy of society. Strangers thinking they have the authority to control what is and isn't ok for us to do, even though it has literally 0 impact on their lives, resulting in us having to secretly enjoy harmless things. I'm female and grew up playing with Transformers, Wrestling figures and Ninja Turtles. One of my best friends at the time was male and I used to go to his house where we'd play with his Barbies and My Little Ponies. I wasn't born wearing a pink dress and clutching a Barbie and he wasn't born in blue jeans clinging to Optimus Prime, but I'm sure some people around us thought we needed to fit into their gender constraints.

But I'm actually in this thread because I keep expecting to see in hand pictures of this guy, haha. What in the world is going on with the production of this figure?! I prefer stylized figures over screen accurate, so I found the head sculpt of this particular Geralt really appealing and had hoped to see the production version by now.

Rn I'm 32 and I own a huge expensive Disney limited edition doll collection, many collector barbies mainly superhero ones + lot of 1/6 figures, for me they are all dolls and I'm proud of my collection, never hide ! There's nothing shameful to collect dolls, they are so beautiful...They represent our beloved characters and inspire us! (Ariel is my fav childhood character and have gazillion collectibles)
Toys have no gender imo and once I'll have kids I'll allow them to play with whatever they want.
P.S. Very excited about the Barbie movie! Will be happy if Hot Toys makes Barbie and Ken!

That's awesome- and good for you for doing what you want notwithstanding society pressure to conform. And I totally agree- dolls and figures are beautiful, inspiring...

I also have an extensive collection- bjds, IT dolls and action figures- but the wife isn't into dolls so my displays are confined to the built in cabinets and a sprinkling of detolfs in the guest room and office. I'll admit my kid likes the LOTR action figure shelf best because they have swords (which he is obsessed with)- but after a couple of unfortunate mishaps, he is now limited to articulated Kens for play and the figure shelves are locked until he is older... I DO have a few Barbie types for him as well (since my own dolls are a bit too fragile) and I know he likes to dress them too for dates and house parties (he has the rainbow high dollhouse) - but he is a LOT more secretive about interacting with the girls...

It breaks my heart a little each time a kid visits and he is brave enough to ask if they like to play with dolls- if it is one of his little girl friends they are usually game for a while- but thus far every boy (even from really "cool" liberal non-conformist parents) have had universally poor reactions to such proposal..

Back